Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 9/18/2002 11:57:22 AM EDT
boy have I missed this place!!!!!!!!!! just to catch up: I was in Manhattan on 9/11, pretty close to G-0, anyway, I lost some friends and it kind of freaked me out, so I quit my job as a stock trader and moved to Montana. that's where I've been for the last six or so months. this is the COOLEST state in the land, and I think I'll be here to stay! (by the way, anybody in the Bozeman area want to hire an ex-trader???) I bought my very first handgun ever, because I CAN! and I am already a member of a local range. I can't wait to shoot my AR @ 400 meters either!!! so, to close, I just wanted to say that I missed everyone, and have a lot of catching up to do, so I'll be lurking for a while. take care everyone, I'll talk to ya all soon! p.s. paspecops, libertyof76, 7 and all the rest of the Scheutzenfest crew - i missed you guys and hope to visit PA again soon! keep in touch!
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 12:13:01 PM EDT
You truly live in a pretty place. Hope you jump right back in. Your feets wet now so start high stepping around! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 12:40:19 PM EDT
welcome back!
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:00:00 PM EDT
Nice to meet ya. [beer] You are in a great state, I have friends there
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:55:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:13:46 PM EDT
thanks guys! its good to be back, but I'm not in my usual fire-and-brimstone mood, now that the Rockies have mellowed me out! but I expect to get political again real soon, so you'll be hearing more from me! (especially since I am unemployed!) yeah, MT is out there, but I live in a college town, so reality is only a Starbucks away! talk to ya all soon! p.s. hey Frank! long time, eh? you have an IM!
Top Top