Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/4/2004 6:13:50 PM EDT
Ok, here's my deal.

I've got two Nextels. One i730 and a i530. I've got an active account with nextel. What I want to do is this - be able to use both phones with my nextel account. What I am doing now is switching the SIM chips between the phones - placing the 'active' sim in the phone I wish to use. I want to be able to clone the active SIM so I don't have to keep switch chips.

Anybody help with this?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:59:11 PM EDT
Put simply....

It's illegal.

Don't ask for help with this.

If you want two Nextel phones active on your account, go to your Nextel office and see if they
can make you a deal on activating a second one. You have no other (legal) way of achieving what you propose.

CJ
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:03:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/4/2004 7:11:01 PM EDT by cluster]
I do this for a living..

1. It can be done..
2. its not legal.
3. nextel will not do it for you.

4. NO I wont tell you how.

now back to your reg. sch. program.

edit:

edited to rub it in..

I have three phones this way.. a cloned 1 sim into 3 and now I dont have to switch sims between phones cause it all the same one

I can only answer the last phone i turned on.. but thats ok...

example if I turn on phone #1 on I call me and it ring,,, if I turn on phone #2 call THAT phone will ring...

the last phone and sim combo to register with the switch is the one that will work..

if I need a phone to work I simply power on/off and that phone will work..

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:09:55 PM EDT
Technically, that's illegal. Look for a cell phreaking site.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:11:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/4/2004 7:11:49 PM EDT by Paul]
3.) Posting or linking to information on how to make illegal modifications to firearms or purchase illegal items. Close enough. Wrong site.
Top Top