Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2014 5:55:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/29/2014 5:57:09 PM EDT by BigRedDog]


I cannot find it online except as a picture in pin-trest?

it is used to hold Bernina presser feet

help please
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:34:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 12:44:10 AM EDT
thanks, but that was not really what she wants.

was really hoping someone tech savy could help me find one from the picture.

I sure can't
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 1:02:30 AM EDT
I am going to bet it is custom made.
doing a search on the image only turns up one result.

the next closest thing I could find is the case that comes with the new machines. but only half of it is used for the feet.

called a barbie case.
Top Top