Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/14/2009 1:44:48 PM EST
I'm getting bored with pretty much every game I own now and looking something that I could probably find used at gamestop. Heres what I have right now so you won't suggest it

Assassin's Creed
Armored Core 4
Chronicles of Riddick: Dark athena
COD4
COD:WaW
The Last Remnant
Mass Effect
Fallout 3
Far Cry 2
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 1:49:03 PM EST
Get that hitman blood money game, that's some good stuff right there. (Cheap too)
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 1:52:05 PM EST
have you tried Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 2:02:03 PM EST
My room mate has oblivion and to be honest I'm not interested in it. but I could play it if I wanted to
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 2:07:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By marmelstien:
My room mate has oblivion and to be honest I'm not interested in it. but I could play it if I wanted to

I would see if he would let you borrow it and let you try it out. Its really good if you can get into it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 3:21:00 PM EST
GTA IV
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 3:40:57 PM EST
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 3:59:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By brokenyapper:

I would see if he would let you borrow it and let you try it out. Its really good if you can get into it.

This
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 4:18:20 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 4:20:49 PM EST
IL-2 just came out and has good reviews.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 5:05:18 PM EST
Bioshock
Gears of War 1 and 2
Left 4 Dead
F.E.A.R.
Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 5:09:17 PM EST
Give Crackdown a try. I bought it for the Halo 3 Beta back in the day thinking it was garbage and ended up loving it. It's like GTAIV mayhem and open world with superhuman abilities. It should be cheap as hell too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 6:22:41 PM EST
Well, you obviously need to pre-order Modern Warfare 2 and Assassins Creed 2...

I'd check out Resident Evil 5... I absolutely loved the game.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 9:32:13 PM EST
I preordered MW2 already. and today I went down and got left 4 dead cause I figured I need to train for zombie take over like the rest of us. So feel free to send friend requests. I'm telek nor. I was also playing it earlier and let my other room mate give it a shot after a safe room and he ended up getting me kicked from the game cause he kept hitting the other survivors
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 9:48:50 PM EST
NHL 2010
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:14:47 PM EST
Originally Posted By Milewsky80:
NHL 2010

I was surprised since EA has made so many crappy hockey games (starting in 2003), but 2009 was the best hockey game I've played in years. As long as they don't fix what ain't broke, it will be a sweet game.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:47:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/16/2009 3:48:09 PM EST by llamanator]
I'm getting bored with pretty much every game I own now and looking something that I could probably find used at gamestop. Heres what I have right now so you won't suggest it

Assassin's Creed
Armored Core 4
COD4
The Last Remnant
Mass Effect
Fallout 3
Far Cry 2

Any in red and NOT crossed out are good games. WAW is just the worst game i've ever played.
COD4 is good but gets old quickly. Mass Effect and F03 are good games, but each can be a very long play.
AC is an awesome game, and I'm stoked for the 2nd but it is infact repetitive. Still one of my favorite games.

Just beat dirt II, and now waiting for ODST. Then AC II then SC II

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:47:34 PM EST
Originally Posted By llamanator:

Assassin's Creed
Armored Core 4
COD4
The Last Remnant
Mass Effect
Fallout 3
Far Cry 2

Any in red and NOT crossed out are good games. WAW is just the worst game i've ever played.
COD4 is good but gets old quickly. Mass Effect and F03 are good games, but each can be a very long play.
AC is an awesome game, and I'm stoked for the 2nd but it is infact repetitive. Still one of my favorite games.

Just beat dirt II, and now waiting for ODST. Then AC II then SC II

Come on, let's be serious. W@W is the worst game you've ever played??? That's such BS of the highest order, it doesn't even deserve a response.

You guys need to get on board already and play with the CoD clans. If you don't have a great time, we don't want you anyway.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:23:20 AM EST
CoD.W@W is the worst fucking game I have ever played. The hit physics are shit, the cheating is intolerable and all the French have gone away. Bad show.

I only play it for the American wit I get subjected to (Think Abu Graybe with a gold account)
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:42:37 AM EST
Originally Posted By Gobshyte:
CoD.W@W is the worst fucking game I have ever played. The hit physics are shit, the cheating is intolerable and all the French have gone away. Bad show.

I only play it for the American wit I get subjected to (Think Abu Graybe with a gold account)

+1

I know, I know COD games are not played for the story, but come on...the game just sucked on immense
levels. I mean compared to cod4 MW as in story and game play.... wtf were they thinking? Its more then
ever a generic early 2000s FPS at best.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:07:45 AM EST
Originally Posted By Gobshyte:

So I'm to believe that you've only played five games? CoD, CoD2, CoD3, CoD4, and W@W?

Because that's the only way W@W is the worst fucking game you've ever played.

I'm not disagreeing that the hit detection is lacking, the matchmaking is iffy, and the lagout threshold is set too high, but it's definitely not the worst game ever.

It's all relative (and I don't mean that in an incestuous way), meaning you're comparing W@W to the other great FPS's you've played; like CoD4, you know, the GAME OF THE FLIPPIN' YEAR?

Get your head right, you limey bastard (and make some moves on your fantasy football team, or else all the other jerks that are playin will have cakewalk wins against you).
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:35:39 AM EST

Assassin's Creed
Armored Core 4
COD4
The Last Remnant
Mass Effect
Fallout 3
Far Cry 2

MASS EFFECT!!! MASS EFFECT!!! MASS EFFECT!!!

OR Fable 2!

Top Top