Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2011 4:41:28 PM EDT
im pretty sure i either saw this on Netflix or was watching it in 10 min sections on youtube but anyways if anyone out there knows what im talking about please feel free to chime in.

I was watching a video series or something like a television video program on US military snipers and the Sniper training school, it focused on a class of people and the different trials they had to go through, if i remember correctly they also had a soldier from another country attending their sniper training school as well (latin south american country if i am not mistaken)

It talkes a little about the AMU if i am not mistaken and shows the guys learning the different platforms and goes through the guys making their ghuillie suits and going through the stalk phase and they kind of shoot it documentary style where they have the different soldiers in spotlight throughout the series.

thanks
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:45:28 PM EDT
[#1]
That definitely was not Pink Lady and Jeff.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't think it was Back to the Future either.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#3]
MASH?

maybe Get Smart?
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#5]
My Dog Skip
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top