Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2014 4:23:27 PM EDT
Guns are not allowed, but YG is performing, possibly his hit "My Nigga".

Do you think his fans will be carrying?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I would (or I'd boycott it).
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#2]
If you think that you'll need your gun if you go; then you should really think about whether you should attend.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#3]
What round for bearded lady, and yes I would absolutely carry
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Not allowed as in "they wand you or have metal detectors" or "we don't allow it?"  Do signs carry weight of law in AZ?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:28:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Does a bear shit in the woods?

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:28:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not allowed as in "they wand you or have metal detectors" or "we don't allow it?"  Do signs carry weight of law in AZ?
View Quote

Signs that say "guns not allowed".

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:28:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So do the signs carry the weight of the law(like in TX?) or do they do not(as in IN or MN)
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:30:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Does a bear shit in the woods?

View Quote

Is a frog's asshole water tight?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:30:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

9mm of course, so much better than .45. Should I aim for the pie?

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:33:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes and carry extra mags!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you think that you'll need your gun if you go; then you should really think about whether you should attend.  
View Quote

I never THINK that I will need a gun but I carry anyway.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:43:39 PM EDT
[#12]
They tried to ban guns  here in Tampa at the state fair, they got their ass kicked over this.
State law said they could not stop a CWP holder from entering fair with a carry concealed.

I had the director of the state fair authority call me personally and apologize for being turned away one night.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:46:22 PM EDT
[#13]
But the sheriffs will be there wearing their tactical drop-leg holsters. Shouldn't that make me feel safe?

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:48:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Guns are not allowed, but YG is performing, possibly his hit "My Nigga".

Do you think his fans will be carrying?

View Quote

hell I certainly would anytime I'm near 19th and mcdowell. concealed means concealed OP
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:48:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I always carry.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've always thought that was like answering the question  "I'm going for a drive, should I buckle my seatbelt.?" with a response of  "if you think that you'll need your seatbelt if you go; then you should really think about whether you should drive."

Shouldn't we always carry everywhere we go?  Always carry, buckle up, wear a PFD, helmet, safety glasses, hearing protection, condom...you get the idea.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:51:27 PM EDT
[#17]
On Sunday.....does a certain man wear a funny hat?

There's your answer.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I've always thought that was like answering the question  "I'm going for a drive, should I buckle my seatbelt.?" with a response of  "if you think that you'll need your seatbelt if you go; then you should really think about whether you should drive."

Shouldn't we always carry everywhere we go?  Always carry, buckle up, wear a PFD, helmet, safety glasses, hearing protection, condom...you get the idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm liking the cut of your jib :)

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should then subscribe to his newsletter. It's customary.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Yup.  If you dont, its when you need it most.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:54:16 PM EDT
[#21]
If you think you might need your gun perhaps you should stay home.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#22]
In for op's inevitable "Ask a guy who's carry gun fell out while on the Zipper anything" thread.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:57:37 PM EDT
[#23]
I wouldn't go without carrying.

I also have too much self respect to attend any concert by an artist whose most notable song is entitled "my nigga."
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:58:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

And they will be carrying 9mm or 380 HiPoints.  Go 45 or dont bother
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Point I'm trying to make isn't that you shouldn't carry.  By OP asking this he is assuming that the  risk of going to the Fair is high.  I am countering by asking the OP to reconsider the choice of going to the Fair.

Its like entering a destruction derby and only wearing a seat belt thinking that you'll be fine.  Or fucking a crack whore, but its ok you're wearing a condom.  

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Last time I went to the Arizona State Fair, you had to pass metal detectors, IIRC.

I am assuming the County one will be the same.

And yes, in that part of town here in Phoenix if I couldn't carry I would boycott.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:08:09 PM EDT
[#27]
One word: CARNYS!

YES!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I always carry.
View Quote

This. They can say it's not allowed all they want. If there are no searches/metal detectors, I carry.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:12:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If you think you might need your gun perhaps you should stay home.
View Quote

Already posted, already shredded as the inane comment it is.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:13:08 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

You should always expect trouble.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Made it out alive. There was no magazine dropping and no shanking. Quite a large JBT presence keeping the peace.
Carnies for the most part were not native English speakers.
The people watching provided a high level of entertainment, sort of a mix of dance club with a little Wal-Mart thrown in.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:16:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, you know WHY Mark Kelly went and bought himself a .45 don't you........

I won't say, but "THINK" about it.....
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#33]
I dunno, but if it's anything like my county fair, you should leave carrying about 10 pounds around your midsection.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Point I'm trying to make isn't that you shouldn't carry.  By OP asking this he is assuming that the  risk of going to the Fair is high.  I am countering by asking the OP to reconsider the choice of going to the Fair.

Its like entering a destruction derby and only wearing a seat belt thinking that you'll be fine.  Or fucking a crack whore, but its ok you're wearing a condom.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are missing the part where this is more about the Op getting to use the N word in a context that likely won't warrant any warnings than the actual fair.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:41:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Carry everywhere it's physically possible to.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:07:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You are missing the part where this is more about the Op getting to use the N word in a context that likely won't warrant any warnings than the actual fair.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#37]
I "house carry" so what do you think my answer will be?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top