Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2013 6:13:04 AM EDT
WTF IS GOING ON!!!!????

CNN is telling me we don't like the President anymore?!
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 6:13:50 AM EDT
[#1]
They see it the other way around - after everything zero has done to fuck us, almost half of America still likes the bastard.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 6:14:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
They see it the other way around - after everything zero has done to fuck us, almost half of America still likes the bastard.

I'm not looking at CNN, but I'll guess that's around 47%  ????
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 6:14:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I never liked Obama.  Way to be on the ball, CNN.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 6:22:23 AM EDT
[#4]
FCNN and FBHO.

they're trying to rally the troops.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 6:22:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just about

Link Posted: 6/17/2013 6:25:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I never liked Obama.  Way to be on the ball, CNN.

This.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 6:28:50 AM EDT
[#7]
CNN is just setting the stage for Hillary.  She will save us.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 6:34:09 AM EDT
[#8]
CNN is simply running a risk-free campaign to gain journalistic credibility toward gaining more viewers.

It's risk free because no one, no thing and not even a "news" organization can conjour the words or figures that will EVER get the FSA off the tit.   CNN can pretend all it wants to be turning on Obama, knowing it will have ZERO effect on those who vote for the freebies.  The Left (and therefore CNN) do not need to change course.  How do they know this?  The Left have a problem with their base if and only if FSA move to the right.  See?  Please stop 'thinking' subjectively.  We need to look at what is real; not what we want real to be.  

Is there a single, legitimate video or photograph showing FSA protests?  No?  Not one?  Really?  

Expecting FSA to turn on their benefactors is pretentious if not plain stupidity.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 6:44:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
FCNN and FBHO.

they're trying to rally the troops.

agreed
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 6:48:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Just about

Funny how all those evil racist comments turn out to be true, huh?
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 6:53:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/17/2013 7:31:51 AM EDT
[#12]
You can fool all the liberals all of the time.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 7:43:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

cankled pig is supposed to be in Grand Rapids, Mi. today.

Supposedly there will be a crowd trying to get the ditch whore hag to run.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 8:07:35 AM EDT
[#14]
CNN is Racist.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You bet...

Link Posted: 6/17/2013 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#16]
The Chosen One can't win them elections anymore, and slick Willie is better at raising money.  There's no loyalty among thieves, watch the Mocha Messiah get dropped like a French rifle as 2016 gets closer.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#17]
I can see Obama's support falling into the mid 30% range, easily.  You will have a core of voters who will believe in him no matter what.  That's just the way it works in politics.  But don't think for a second that huge chunks of the FSA can't be peeled off.  Many of them don't view themselves as so reliant on government support that they must vote Democrat to keep the government cheese.  

This spying thing has legs and if Obama doesn't put it away in another week or two he's cooked.  Right now the media is still afraid of him.  That won't last forever.  And lots of people on the left are every bit as pissed off about the spying thing as people on the right are.  If both those extremes ever get on the same page on this issue then Obama's support will crash.  The only thing propping him up right now is his support for certain "culture war" items that are rallying his base.  If he panders to the extreme left for too long the center will leave him.  If he veers to the center the left will throw a hissy fit.  And here he sits with a huge stinking pile of an issue that would have made a cool character like Richard Nixon blush.  

He can hit 35% or so by the middle of July.  At that point Washington will look like a gigantic purse fight.  And really paralysis is better at this point than anything they have to offer anyway.  Here's to nothing getting done for the next few years.  

Link Posted: 6/17/2013 8:19:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 8:39:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Just think of ALL those problems she will inherit
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, she will plug the dyke.

What you did there, I see it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 11:21:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Check CNN? Ummm no.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 11:27:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 11:32:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Good.  Hopefully he loses enough allies that he simply can't get anything done from now on.  Considering that his agenda consists of arming our enemies in syria, gun control, amnesty, blocking domestic energy production and other generally misguided crap I'd say that deadlock in dc is the best case scenario.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, she will plug the dyke.

Oh, I see what you did there.  +1 for A_F.

Too true is the problem.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top