Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2001 8:57:41 AM EDT
It was a revolver that came out in the early 90's I think It didnt make it big because it was about 800 dollars for one and it was an untested Idea. I think it would make a great SHTF side arm it was 6 shots of any 9mm calliber up to 357 mag like 36 diferent rounds or mix and match. it used a spring loaded catch devise in the cilender to hold the cassings> does any one have one of theaes I want one real bad but I cant find them ...is the company still in buisness.
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#1]
The Medusa was developed by Phillips & Rogers located in Huntsville, Texas. Phillip, the Phillip half of P&R is no longer with the company and pursuing other interest. However, Roger Hunziker, a friend of mine, is still producing the Medusa as well as several other projects. Roger is a craftsman and inovator in the firearms industry parexcellence and has contributed more to the industry than most know.
They have a web site but it is damn near impossible to find doing a search and I can not recall the URL off hand. But they are listed with the 800 directory. Just call and ask for Phillips and Rogers located in Huntsville and they can fix you up. (I used to know the number off the top of my head but these days I at times have trouble finding my head.)
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Duh, forgot to mention that the Medusa is still in production and very popular in Europe where most of them are sold........for whatever bizzar reason.
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I live pretty close to this shop.  Check em out...

http://www.phillipsrodgers.com/index.html

AR50Troll
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top