Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2003 3:07:19 AM EDT
Can a Harris bipod be put on a postban ar-15 with a simple adapter or will  I need a special hand-guard rail for it? Also, does putting the butt-stock wedge in the gun for stability ( 3.5 lbs) from sincliar international make sense for bench shootimg? And lastly, I'm looking at putting a different recoil spring on it to get rid of the twang. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks, loader
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 3:16:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 3:38:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Why would you want to put a bipod on a carbine?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#3]
the reason I thought about a bipod for a carbine is because it is really hard to hold steady because of the heavy barrel which makes it forward heavy. I also usually just shoot it at the bench. So far I haven't learned to shoot with A SLING
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:07:46 PM EDT
[#4]
for bench and prone shooting when you don't want to carry a rest with you

Quoted:
Why would you want to put a bipod on a carbine?
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top