Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2003 10:57:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/1/2004 11:39:30 AM EDT by rasanders22]
happy new year people. I am so drunk. I have drank a whole bottle of cap'n morgans myself. (Insert generic redneck sentence here) Damm them peep's at democratic underground.com. I am too drunk to know what I am typing. My Fiancee is acting as my spell checker. This doesnt mean you can hit on her. She is a hottie. Here, hold me beer as I do something.... HAHAHA just kidding. hahahahahaha... I m too drunk to type for myslef. UGH. I dont feel good. BLAH

Well after a whole bottle of Captain Morgans I passed out on the floor of the bathroom but not before Ipuked on myself and the whole bathroom floor. I seriously pissed off the fiancee which brings me to my next point, even if I wanted to get laid last night I probably wouldn't have been able to get it up. Sucks for me.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:59:19 PM EDT
Which brings me to my next point...

[size=6]DON'T DRINK AND POST![/size=6]

Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 11:00:14 PM EDT
no no we wont HIT oyur girlfriend, just SLAP her ass while your drooling on the keyboard trying to type some druken message when you should be TAPPIN that ASS you DUMBASS!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 11:03:20 PM EDT
I am too drunk to post a real message. I had to post because everyone makes fun of drunk posters. After 3 1/2 year os dating and engagementment, I still hit it alot. Can yoou say the same? I hope so.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 11:22:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
[size=6]DON'T DRINK AND POST![/size=6]
View Quote

Hey now. Half my posts are from when I've been drinking heavily. If I didn't post while I've been drinking, I'd only have 255.5 posts. I can still type. I can still form cognitive thoughts and jot them down.

I just can't walk down the hall without falling over. Shit, I gotta pee again... [BD]

Jonathan
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 11:49:59 PM EDT
Have another on me. I just got home from a party at a friend's house. 10 people, and not one alcoholic drink consumed by anyone.
How strange is that?
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 12:35:39 AM EDT
I am so drunk right now I cannot close my eyes. The spinning would make me sick. WOOT WOOT 20004.
Top Top