Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2003 9:40:33 PM EDT
Me and my GF are no more so fuck it tommorow is going to be the last hurrah. I am going to try to get the #'s of a bunch of girls at my school and even the real hot ones way out of my league that have shown a little interest in me.

What the fuck do I have to lose? (besides my dignity)

wish me luck I will keep you posted, I am turning over a new leaf and am just going to go for it!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck. Have fun!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:53:48 PM EDT
[#2]
There is nothing wrong with begging, just don't do it in public.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:28:40 AM EDT
[#3]
P P P P P P P P P PICS!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:46:21 AM EDT
[#4]
THe man who scored the most pootang I know had the mantra

Treat a lady like a hoe and a hoe like a lady

hope this helps, never worked for me.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:56:21 AM EDT
[#5]
From someone who knows EXACTLY where you are in life right now...

GO FOR IT.  FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND SWELL, [b]GO FOR IT![/b]

When you graduate and get a mind-numbing job that sucks the life and soul out of you, you'll think back to college.  You won't wish you got better grades and you damn well won't pine for your time studying.

Get off this board and [b]GET OUT THERE![/b]

[banana]

Good luck, man!

Mike, Class of '01
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:05:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I knew a guy back in college who was also a student and worked in commission sales. He always went to these "success" seminars for salespeople that teach Every "No" Answer is One Step Closer to Yes. He figured that he had about a 2% chance of getting laid with the average female, so he's hit on 50 girls in a night (not literally, but you get the picture) Even if they were out of his league, that wouldn't stop him and it didn't seem like he got his feelings hurt by being turned-down, even when a chick was vicious about it. Every turn-down was one step closer to "Yes"

That fella got more pussy than most guys dream of...[;)]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:50:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I am going for the shotgun aproach put a bunch of lead out and hopefully I will get something.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#8]
exactly you have nothing to lose, I know i missed out on some grade A puss because I didn't take the chance.

the worst feeling is when some girl will see you a few years later and say I had such a crush on you, then she is married.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:07:21 AM EDT
[#9]
[size=6][red]CARPE POON BROTHER!  CARPE POON!!![/size=6][/red]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#10]
HOE

[img]http://www.truevalue.com/images/Products/small/138750-b.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#11]
[lolabove]
Thanks
I looked at it when I was typing it and said that doesnt look right ?

By the way thats a nice looking hoe you got there mister [;D]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:58:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#13]
so far its gone pretty good, I have just been acting confident (unusual for me) and I just let the words flow.

so far 2 out of 3 have gone for it (its probably pizza huts number:) the one that didn't claimed she had a boyfriend but said I was a "really nice guy" Well thanks but that don't help me get laid.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 11:32:29 AM EDT
[#14]
oh yeah the main problem today has been getting them alone, I didn't want to ask em out in front of there friends because sometimes the friends get jealous and try to make you look like the badguy.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#15]
thats the easy part the hard part is getting along with them.

hopefully they weren't both in the same class that could get wierd... or fun.

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Just walk up and say...

"Hey! nice shoes. wanna f*ck?"

it's been said before, the no's will far outweigh the yesses, but that 1 yes is all it takes.

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#17]
halfway [red]threw[/red] UPDATE: last day of the semester at my [red]college[/red], screw it I am going for it.
View Quote

[lolabove]

Sorry, bud...had to do it.

But, anyway...I say [red][size=3]"POON AHOY!!"[/size=3][/red]

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 1:23:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
halfway [red]threw[/red] UPDATE: last day of the semester at my [red]college[/red], screw it I am going for it.
View Quote

[lolabove]

Sorry, bud...had to do it.

But, anyway...I say [red][size=3]"POON AHOY!!"[/size=3][/red]

View Quote

yeah, he is obviously so busy getting laid he doesn't have time for english 101.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:13:28 PM EDT
[#19]
A high school friend would work a room at a part like this:
Hit on all the girls, start with the good looking ones and end up with the ugly ones.
If there is enough time work the room again.
This guy got laid more times than carpet.
Of course some of the girls would have made Hillery look good.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
P P P P P P P P P PICS!
View Quote

Oh yeah.....we need visuals. Make it happen.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:25:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Me and my GF are no more so fuck it tommorow is going to be the last hurrah. I am going to try to get the #'s of a bunch of girls at my school and even the real hot ones way out of my league that have shown a little interest in me.

What the fuck do I have to lose? (besides my dignity)

wish me luck I will keep you posted, I am turning over a new leaf and am just going to go for it!
View Quote

A decent girl, in saying "no", will let you down in such a way as to preserve your dignity. It's the cunts who will gut you like a carp. You don't want them anyway.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#22]
I thought he was saying that he "[red]halfway threw UP[/red]date."
[puke]

CHRIS

Link Posted: 12/13/2003 10:04:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Slay that poon, son!

We shall live vicariously through you!

This is post is no good without specific details, pics, and video.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
A high school friend would work a room at a part like this:
Hit on all the girls, start with the good looking ones and end up with the ugly ones.
If there is enough time work the room again.
This guy got laid more times than carpet.
Of course some of the girls would have made Hillery look good.
View Quote

Quality vs quantity. The age-old problem.  
Brown paper bag and the lights out make a good argument for quantity.  They don't make bags big enough for Hillary, though.

Link Posted: 12/13/2003 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Go get it man! College girls throw pussy around like it's going out of style. Don't worry about the no's. So what if some bitch has her ass wound up too tight. You have an opportunity right now to pull puss like you will never have again in your life. Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#26]
[size=6][i][red]Well?[/size=6][/i][/red]

What happened?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#27]
He's recovering.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Or wondering how to explain the jar of crisco on the floor and why he's walking funny.

But seriously, how'd it go Ron Jeremy?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Or wondering how to explain the jar of crisco on the floor and why he's walking funny.
View Quote

I guess one could say thats still "recovering".
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:15:49 PM EDT
[#30]
The next time a gal tells you that she already has a boyfriend, just say to her, "Wow, I've been talking to you less than a minute and you're already telling me your problems." (have a very tiny smirk on your face as you do this)

CMOS
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:20:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
oh yeah the main problem today has been getting them alone, .
View Quote

So.....

What's the gameplan once you get them alone??

Throw down right there in the stairwell???

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

[:D]

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#32]
it went well, I always feel like such a idiot but hey ya got to do what ya got to do.

There was this girl I really like so I was talking with her and I was like "it was really nice talking with you and I think it was fun being in class and you really seem nice..." she just just smiled and went "oh heres my number"

God boy was that smooth [rolleyes]
It got better after that but for some reason that one was real tough.
After that I just went the simple route, hey its been nice seeing you do you want to go out sometime?

I haven't got around to calling all of the number yet I am hoping they are real numbers??
I have been reading the ladder theory and how you have to not act like you really want to call them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top