Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2004 6:30:44 AM EDT
Do you have to join gunsamerica to respond to gun ads? I dont think you do and I e-mailed this guy about an AR50 but he didnt respond. Just wondering if I did somthing wrong.
Thanks,
Anyone want to sell an AR50?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:34:31 AM EDT
[#1]
he got the message.

just wait for a response.

its free to use.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:36:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I've noticed on gunsamerica,gunbroker, etc. the dealers hardly ever answer back. Most of them are asking full retail anyways.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:37:49 AM EDT
[#3]
No you don't. I had a good experience the one time I used gunsamerica.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:42:18 AM EDT
[#4]
you have to understand,. alot of the people  that sell on gunsamerica\gunbroker,auction arms are larger dealers. not all of them are unlicesends folks looking to sell a gun..

the dealers may check thier email every so often whereas the average joe will check his email 5 times a day.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:49:37 AM EDT
[#5]
i hang out on gunbroker alot. i just picked up a kahr pm9 black diamond for $401. right now im bidding on a k31. theres a ton of good deals out there. i reccomend you take a look at gunbroker, they seem to get the most action out of all the other auction sites.........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top