Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2007 7:55:34 AM EDT
Still learning how to post links:

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070816/NEWS/708160363/1006/NEWS

If someone can post it correctly please do. Here is a man not only convicted before going to court but also several employees that are now looking for new jobs
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 8:02:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 8:28:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Mmanwitgun:
The guy was a rock star (crack head) but he was able to run a legit business. I don't see whats bad about that.

Because (some) drugs are bad, mmmmk?
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 8:35:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/16/2007 8:36:25 AM EDT by Mmanwitgun]

Originally Posted By Another_Dude:

The guy was a rock star (crack head) but he was able to run a legit business. I don't see whats bad about that.

I've known a few functional crack heads before. Hell, I knew a kid who would cop rock, smoke it and not even touch it again for a month. For years I thought recreational crack smoking was impossible, but its possible.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:35:52 PM EDT
Yeah,Ive spent almost 3 grand in that shop just this year.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:59:35 PM EDT

Based on that wouldn't he have freaked out and shot a bunch of people by now?

There is something to be said when you can run a complicated business like selling firearms and only get screwed when caught with his personal stash.

Maybe GS1150 can ateast to his mental status? I doubt he would spend $3k at a place where the owner looks like the kind of crack head you see on the street.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:08:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FunYun1983:

Based on that wouldn't he have freaked out and shot a bunch of people by now?

There is something to be said when you can run a complicated business like selling firearms and only get screwed when caught with his personal stash.

Maybe GS1150 can ateast to his mental status? I doubt he would spend $3k at a place where the owner looks like the kind of crack head you see on the street.

Havent seen him in the shop in a couple of years.
When I read the name in the paper I said X-ring before I got to where they named the shop.
Guy seemed ok to me.Kinda mellow.If the girlfriend is the same one I remember,also a suprise.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:14:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/16/2007 2:15:23 PM EDT by Shakes525]
Top Top