Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/12/2001 12:14:12 PM EDT
i had to sell my shooting property and i have no where to shoot my ar now. if anyone knows of a shooting range in northern or centeral illinois please tell me!!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:30:06 PM EDT
I have not been advertizing my site in a while, cause I habe been too lazy to do any updating, or working too hard. [;)] I got a link off the front page for black rifle ranges, with addresses, and phone #'s, Mapquest link too, and print out directions. Also sign up for the shoots that will be comming up in the spring and fall of next year. Maybe get one going for this comming month. c-rock [url]www.illinois-shooter.org
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:30:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By c-rock: I have not been advertizing my site in a while, cause I habe been too lazy to do any updating, or working too hard. [;)] I got a link off the front page for black rifle ranges, with addresses, and phone #'s, Mapquest link too, and print out directions. Also sign up for the shoots that will be comming up in the spring and fall of next year. Maybe get one going for this comming month. c-rock [url]www.illinois-shooter.org[/url]
View Quote
Top Top