Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2002 8:41:29 PM EDT
Man o man, those guys are the worst.  My package was suppose to arrive thursday.  They said that they delivered it and no one was home.  They stated that it would be delivered on friday.  Now someone was home all day friday.  I called several times from 5 to 7.  They were :oh it will be delivered, they deliver up to 8."  Well at 7:45 i called back.  They stated that the package wasnt delivered because they couldnt find the address.  Then i got hot.  I told the guy on the phone that they could have told me that the first 3 times that i called.  He repeated the address and it was correct.  then i told him that how come one day they can find it and the next day they cant.  I told him that i wanted to speak to the manager.  They called the local fed ex and no one answered.  She then was like sorry tough luck .....  I told her that was not acceptable, that I paid for the package to be delivered on time and it is thier job to deliver the package.  If the driver cant remember where the address is, then he/she should ask for directions.  A long story made short, i told them that i will never do business with them again and will not use them for any other business at all.  i am going down there on monday to get my package and file another complaint with the supervisor there and if he cant do anything I will go up the ranks.  

Down with poor service.  Let that company burn in hell covered in jet fuel.

later
lojack
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 8:46:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm pretty sure they have to meet their delivery commitment. If you paid for priority overnight and they are a few days late, they should refund the difference between that rate and the ground rate.

FedEx makes mistakes too. I have been involved with logistics for 12 years. I have integrated at least 200 customer order entry systems with FedEx, UPS, DHL, and Airborne systems, talked to hundreds of high volume shippers, and I can tell you for a fact that FedEx is less likely to lose your package or screw up than UPS.

While they do make mistakes, they really are the best game in town.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top