Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2001 11:40:59 PM EDT
[img]www.zmweapons.com/Lg_images/11_lr.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 8/27/2001 12:25:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks a lot for making me drool all down my shirt!  Man, pictures of things I'll never have.  Sheesh!

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:04:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Got one. It is a fine weapon. Took me a while to find it and then had to wait for the paperwork. It was kind of expensive. Mine has a different release for the stock though. It works very well. Me and some of my buddies were out shooting it just last weekend. Had a slight accident and shot one of them in the ear. Was he ever pissed. Did I mention that mine only shoots paint balls??? ROTFLMAO

But seriously, looks like a great toy.

Hey, what's the white flag with a red "x" stand for?
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:33:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Lucky Bastard![}:)]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:34:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:35:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Question -

Does the rear sight HAVE to be that far forward?????

Heck, you might as well just go with a froont sight, the sight radius is so short.

Anywho, that ZM is sweet. Piston gas system, in 223.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:41:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Z-M Weapons LR300. AK action on an AR lower. Very nice and expen$ive. Have a pre-ban lower than qualified as a full blown rifle before ban you can buy the conversion and have a very compact, reliable weapon with a sidefolding stock- conversion runs somewhere between $1300- $1400. Otherwise same rules apply to conversions for postban recievers- no flash-hider and pinned stock.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:43:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Forgot to mention- can buy complete rifles for a little under $2000.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 6:02:10 AM EDT
[#8]
[url]www.zmweapons.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 6:04:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Have a pre-ban lower than qualified as a full blown rifle before ban you can buy the conversion and have a very compact, reliable weapon with a sidefolding stock- conversion runs somewhere between $1300- $1400. Otherwise same rules apply to conversions for postban recievers- no flash-hider and pinned stock.
View Quote

Yeah, but that's a SBR.

Don't special pre-94 rules apply for a barrel under 16"?????

I don't think your average preban can have an SBR upper on it???

Link Posted: 8/27/2001 6:22:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 6:28:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah, but that's a SBR.

Don't special pre-94 rules apply for a barrel under 16"?????

I don't think your average preban can have an SBR upper on it???

View Quote

You can register any lower (Pre- or Post-) as a Short Barreled Rifle, provided you fill out the proper paperwork and get the $200 Tax Stamp. The rifle must still comply with other laws, i.e. no flash hider or folding stock if it is a Post-ban.

havoc
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 6:38:38 AM EDT
[#12]
No thanks, I'll stick to tried and true configurations.  

Since I have ZERO problems with direct gas system, why would I want to mess with something else?

- very poor sight radius the way they have it setup

- does look nice and nasty
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 6:50:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Had the opportunity to shoot a LR300-SRF which has the grip angle same as a 1911. Makes it pretty comfortable. It is a sweet weapon but $$$ will force me to keep my Colt.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#14]
[img]www.zmweapons.com/images/Lrlazer.jpg[/img]

Here is one fully loaded.You can get a post ban version with a folding stock that comes with a thumbhole style grip.

How about a LEPG group purchase on a 16" carbine?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top