Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 7:36:59 PM EST
So, I am back in school, started on Thursday, and am now fully integrated back into American society, yea!!! I am going to get slammed this quarter in school, so tonight, I'm going out!

Put on my make-up, my skirt, my heels, and got my girls. We are going to a club and are going to party!! After all, this is the last time we will be able to in a while. Hope y'all are having a great saturday night!

Tiff
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:37:17 PM EST
Hope you are having a good time! I need to get some dancing in soon...I'm jealous.

I directed traffic after a college football game tonight. It was a huge amount of red coned flashlight fun! I added some personal flair and even got hooted on by a couple car loads of drunken college guys The game went into double overtime and we lost by one point
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:24:59 AM EST
Wow, hope you had a blast! I haven't gone out in weeks..... I'm starting to miss it a little!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:25:34 AM EST
woo hoo! Sounds like fun! Come back and share stories.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:53:45 AM EST
Yea!! Think I got it out of my system for a time. Saturday night was great. The girls and I went club hopping downtown, dancing, laughing, singing, oh yeah, maybe a TINY bit of drinking! Ended up meeting a group of women on a bachelorette party, and joined in the festivities. They invited us to join them in a treasure hunt, which we happily accepted, and ended up running around town in a big pack looking for all sorts of stuff. I feel sorry for the guys on the street; about 15 women walking down the street might be a bit much to handle. It was a blast!!

Now it's time to settle down and get to work. My course load is going to kill me this quarter, but I'm taking some really cool classes, so it'll be good. I talked to my dad last night, and he said it was about time I had my butt kicked at school...

Anyway, back to the grind, hope all here is well

Tiff
Top Top