Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 6:32:08 AM EST
Ar-15, 1911 pack, lbv with 6 30 round mags, 3 20 round mags, 2 extra mags for pistol , canteen, , some food. mini shovel and hatchet and other misc stuff. I'm ready to go. I put 2 gallons of water for extra weight. Maybe 5 miles today.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:36:03 AM EST
You have enough land to hike five miles without getting bored? I hate you...
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:38:09 AM EST
Give your flight plan to someone you can depend on. Don't be another Evan Tanner.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:53:31 AM EST
Don't lie to us, we know you are only really going to the local high school to walk around the track.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 10:42:17 AM EST

Ok, I'm back. I know yall were worried. Wow it felt fucking good to take that pack off. Walked around 2.5miles stopped made a fire, warmed up some beef vegetable soup. took a little 30min nap. Hauled ass home.
It was hard to start a fire. We've got a shit load of rain and 2 inch of snow yesterday. Its warmed up today so it was all melting and everything was soaked. Eventually using leaves and tree bark i got it going. I was thinking about people seeing my smoke. But in a pretty dense forest, it seems to disapate before it gets over the tree's.
The land is 3 or 4 thousand acres of goverment flood plain land next to the river. Noone is ever back there. Which is cool. Its foot access only. you can hunt and shoot guns. It goes right up to the back of my land.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:18:11 PM EST
No Bigfoot story? You are in Oklahoma on a wild floodplain and no scary tales? Fail.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:27:12 PM EST
No offense, but 2.5 miles, soup, and a nap doesn't exactly constitute a "fitnes test".
Top Top