Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/24/2006 8:26:55 PM EDT
while my brother is on vacation im watching his house here, 30 miles from my home. other than my family, who is way older than me... i dont know ANYONE here. except... i use to date a chick here who, is probably the hottest woman ive ever dated. 24, 5'8" 130lbs, long brown hair, beautiful hazle eyes... greatest butt ive seen on a white chick! Shes a former "dancer" who looks like angelina jolie without the huge nasty lips and grrrreat at making me... happy. problem is, the chick is freakin PSYCHO!! I told my friends after my first date with her "I love this chick, im going to ride this one til i have to put a restraining order on her"

Anyways, me and her broke up and when I started watching my brothers house last weekend I decided id go out with her on a quick date... yeah, shes still nuttier than squirrel shit. So i decided i better find a better option for my second week here. And it hasnt been easy, trust me. A single ( sort of single ) guy who doesnt know anyone here doesnt have all that good of a chance at finding someone to hang out with on short notice.

So my luck may have changed tonight. I went into the gas station to grab a few things and theres a girl working the counter... pretty dang cute... nice body... Ive never seen her here before.

me "you must be new here" ( corny line, but it broke the ice )
her "no, ive worked here for 3 months"
Me "ah, you must only work nights, im here all the time before work"
her "yeah im done working here in a week"
me "oh, well im watching my brothers house while hes gone, and i have another week to go and i dont know anyone here, do you want to show me around?"
her- smiles, "maybe"
me "maybe yea? or would your boyfriend kill you for it?"
her laughing now...
me "well ill give you my number and you can think about it"
she grabbed a piece of paper and i wrote my number and said goodbye

i dont know if she has a boyfriend or not. shes 20 ( im 23 ) i caught her out of the corner of my eye as i drove away looking towards my truck ( 2006 F350 Crew Cab ) and i was dressed pretty nice... so if my smooth approach and truck dont get her attention... nothing will!!

its always fun during the "chase", during that initial meeting. kind of exciting. i just hope she doesnt call tommorrow when Angela comes out to visit me, thatll be a story for another night!!

as for the crazy stripper ex... all i had to say to hook up with her when i first met her ( she was a waitress at BW3's at this time ) was "hey, thanks for serving us tonight, we are working long days and im staying out here now, and i dont know anyone here" she immediatly ripped a piece of paper, wrote her number and told me to call her. if only it were that easy everytime!!!

sorry for such a long post. this is the most excitement ive had in the last week since all im doing is watching my brothers house since work is slow - dead... and maybe this will inspire some of you out there to finally make the pass at the girl youve been trying to ask out. now, if she actually calls, that would top it off!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:36:52 PM EDT
be careful, the stripper might go ape shit on you...If you gave the gas girl your cell number, then turn your phone off or on silent when the crazy stripper is there. Be careful and make me proud
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:40:04 PM EDT
oh... i should mention, angela who might visit tommorrow isnt the stripper, the stripper is melissa. melissa is out of the picture for good now, i cant handle her crazy ( fine ) ass anymore. shes just too Nucking Futs.

i love being young and single!!! to date and go out with these hotties... if i couldnt do all this id have nothing to be here for.

and ill make you proud, even if it takes me 3 dates
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:41:36 PM EDT
Disappointed=3 Days
Impressed=2 Days
Proud=1st Day
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:04:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NorthernBornRebel:
Disappointed=3 Days
Impressed=2 Days
Proud=1st Day

LMAO!

i wont lie. i am a total manwhore. ive been a man whore ever since this blonde girl moved in next door when i was 14. this is nothing to be proud of, im just stating the facts. but, im currently trying to actually find a chick to "be with" ( kinda ) i want that chick who i can take to my family stuff, out with my friends, camping / boating / four wheeling and... tear the bedroom apart with. you know, a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets. when i buy a house this summer, maybe it would be nice to have a lady to keep me company some of the time... you know.

anyways... so i figure if i keep notching the belt on the first date, itll just prolong the time it takes to find a good chick.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:08:58 PM EDT
Yeah, I'm 24, so I'm not old....but I feel it. I recently hit female partner #90 (No LIE) but I know what you mean. Just lookin for someone to chill with. It's tough.. I know....but I recently realized that sleeping with anything with two legs 3 holes and a heartbeat isn't how you find a decent companion
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:11:53 PM EDT
90?? christ man. i thought i was a slut, somewhere around 50!! lmao

i havent had a "chick friend" since i was 16. i just cant do that.

anyways this is scareing me, its midnight here and were talking about belt notches.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:17:16 PM EDT
Yeah, well....good luck in your escapades
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:25:28 PM EDT
thanks!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:01:55 PM EDT
I just wanted to point out how f'ing hilarious that this thread is just between you two so far.

Anyways, go get em tiger. I'm 21 and in college but I'm with just the kind of girl that you're looking for. Sure she's my lady whom I show off a lot but nothing beats the thrill of the hunt.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:07:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By drewucf:
I just wanted to point out how f'ing hilarious that this thread is just between you two so far.

Anyways, go get em tiger. I'm 21 and in college but I'm with just the kind of girl that you're looking for. Sure she's my lady whom I show off a lot but nothing beats the thrill of the hunt.

yeah... i love the hunt. but it would be nice to not have to put in so much effort anymore! and to have one trustworthy reliable chick with some good qualities! when i was 17 i met an awesome girlfriend who i was with for a year and a half... i miss that strong connection i had with her. since her... ive only been close with one girlfriends parents. hell, i usually dont even keep a girl around long enough to meet her parents. i guess i just get bored too easily, or maybe i just get too involved too quickly before i realized im already looking for the next best thing.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:12:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By builttoughf250:
...and maybe this will inspire some of you out there to finally make the pass at the girl youve been trying to ask out. now, if she actually calls, that would top it off!

I want to try that with the gas station chick too, but my wife always comes out the bathroom before I have time to make my move.
Top Top