Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2005 2:12:27 AM EDT
Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher wed

Couple have been dating for more than two years

Access Hollywood has confirmed a People Magazine report that Demi Moore, 42, and Ashton Kutcher, 27, said “I do” in Los Angeles Saturday night.

No other details were available and the couple’s representative declined to comment.

This is the first marriage for Kutcher and the third for Moore, whose previous unions—to rock musician Freddie Moore (1980-84) and to actor Bruce Willis (1987-2000) -- ended in divorce.

Kutcher and Moore initially met at a casual dinner in New York City in 2003.

After the “That ‘70s Show” star began dating Moore that May, he quickly carved out a place in the lives of her three daughters by Willis—Rumer, 17; Scout, 14; and Tallulah, 11. They came to embrace Kutcher as a third parent, affectionately calling him MOD, short for “My Other Dad.”

“We talk about everything,” said Kutcher of his close ties to the young women. “It’s amazing.”

In February, Moore and Kutcher, who spend most of their time in Los Angeles, slipped away to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, to celebrate Valentine’s Day at a resort overlooking the ocean. The getaway sparked rumors that Kutcher proposed and that the duo eloped.

PHOTO GALLERY

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher in pictures

They’ve also long fended off rumors that Moore was pregnant. “Why am I the last person to find out everything?” Kutcher joked to reporters last spring, as British tabloids announced that Moore was to be a mom again. “I’m going to be a daddy? God, no one tells me anything.”

At the time, Moore’s representative denied the pregnancy report, but acknowledged that, “Having another child is something Demi would like to do.” During an appearance on David Letterman, Kutcher also said he “absolutely” wants to have kids.

As for the key to the couple’s blissful bond, they curb their negative emotions—a basic tenet of the pair’s Kabbalah beliefs—and they are also always up-front with each other. “When I’m putting up a front, she calls me on it,” Kutcher told Oprah Winfrey in April. “And I call her on her crap.”

Also on Oprah, Kutcher expressed his happiness with Moore saying, "I love being with her. She makes me a better person."

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:32:22 AM EDT
[#1]
My underwear will outlast this trainwreck by several years....and come out smelling better I'd bet.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:34:09 AM EDT
[#2]
That will last about as long as the average Hollywood marriage.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:35:32 AM EDT
[#3]
She is going to hit the wall and he will be gone faster than a weak fart in a hurricane.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:35:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Was it good for you too mommy?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:38:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Why did you post this?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:52:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
She is going to hit the wall and he will be gone faster than a weak fart in a hurricane.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:37:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:39:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Was it good for you too mommy?

OH! UGH! [spits to get bad taste out of mouth]

THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!

But funny.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:44:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Obviously you care, since you bothered to start a thread about it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:01:08 AM EDT
[#10]
So how long before Kutcher pulls a 'Woody Allan' and taps the 17 yo. stepdaughter???

We are talking about Hollywierd after all......
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:07:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher wed

Couple have been dating for more than two years

Access Hollywood has confirmed a People Magazine report that Demi Moore, 42, and Ashton Kutcher, 27, said “I do” in Los Angeles Saturday night.

No other details were available and the couple’s representative declined to comment.

This is the first marriage for Kutcher and the third for Moore, whose previous unions—to rock musician Freddie Moore (1980-84) and to actor Bruce Willis (1987-2000) -- ended in divorce.

Kutcher and Moore initially met at a casual dinner in New York City in 2003.

After the “That ‘70s Show” star began dating Moore that May, he quickly carved out a place in the lives of her three daughters by Willis—Rumer, 17; Scout, 14; and Tallulah, 11. They came to embrace Kutcher as a third parent, affectionately calling him MOD, short for “My Other Dad.”

“We talk about everything,” said Kutcher of his close ties to the young women. “It’s amazing.”

In February, Moore and Kutcher, who spend most of their time in Los Angeles, slipped away to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, to celebrate Valentine’s Day at a resort overlooking the ocean. The getaway sparked rumors that Kutcher proposed and that the duo eloped.

PHOTO GALLERY

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher in pictures

They’ve also long fended off rumors that Moore was pregnant. “Why am I the last person to find out everything?” Kutcher joked to reporters last spring, as British tabloids announced that Moore was to be a mom again. “I’m going to be a daddy? God, no one tells me anything.”

At the time, Moore’s representative denied the pregnancy report, but acknowledged that, “Having another child is something Demi would like to do.” During an appearance on David Letterman, Kutcher also said he “absolutely” wants to have kids.

As for the key to the couple’s blissful bond, they curb their negative emotions—a basic tenet of the pair’s Kabbalah beliefs—and they are also always up-front with each other. “When I’m putting up a front, she calls me on it,” Kutcher told Oprah Winfrey in April. “And I call her on her crap.”

Also on Oprah, Kutcher expressed his happiness with Moore saying, "I love being with her. She makes me a better person."

msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050925/050925_mooreKuthcher_vmed_9p.widec.jpg

If you really dont care why did you take the time to post this?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:07:54 AM EDT
[#12]
I think she's older than 42.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:10:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So how long before Kutcher pulls a 'Woody Allan' and taps the 17 yo. stepdaughter???

She'll be 18 in a year. Then it's time for some mother-daughter tag team action.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:17:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She'll be 18 in a year. Then it's time for some mother-daughter tag team action.

I wouldn't even give it that long.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:18:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Umm, MILF!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:45:53 AM EDT
[#16]
I have just lost what little respect I had for Ms. Moore.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:49:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Good for him. She's about as high on the MILF scale as a woman can get.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#18]
if he hit it, i am envious!

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:51:16 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Why did you post this?

+1
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:51:28 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
That will last about as long as the average Hollywood marriage.

Hey! Just because they're fucked in the head doesn't mean this is not twue luv!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:56:14 AM EDT
[#21]
He is wearing pink.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:35:42 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Good for him. She's about as high on the MILF scale as a woman can get.

No shi'ite! I'd hit it!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:51:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Does he call Bruce "Daddy"?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#25]
I give it two years.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:15:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Will we find out later he "punk'd" her.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:10:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Lucky him .  He should enjoy it while he can .   Hollywood marriages usually fail .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top