Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 5:47:55 AM EDT
Yesterday I posted this to the LEO forum and I thought it might also stimulate discussion elsewhere. Here's a copy of that post:

I was disturbed and disgusted by the article submitted to the Christian Science Monitor supposedly by Seattle's Chief R. Gil Kerlikowske. This pencil pusher's in LaLa lnd! Or maybe criminals in Seattle HAVEN'T had access to AKs and such for 10 years!?

c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j192077031
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:51:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Another dumbass without a clue
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:55:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Why do I read that shit, christ that man is a fucking idot! and where and why do they keep saying the 66% shit? what exactly are they talking about. So there are less traces, that don't mean shit. Someone got the poop on that one?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:57:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Another example of what happens when you get an officer (Fire or Police) driving a desk, and not out
on the street. They forget how it really is out there, or what the real situation is, regardless of what
the press will tell them. Plus then they get to kissing ass w/ the politicians and playing CYA, and it
all goes downhill from there.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top