Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 7:04:02 AM EDT
So I'm doing good.   Eating much better. Exercising more.  I have not weighed myself to see if there is a difference, but I can see and feel that my gut is smaller.  I can even see my pecker better.

So I had a good workout last night, and a slim fast for breakfast this morning.

I am not hungry right now. But I want so bad to eat something.  Not hungry...just want food!

I'm chewing gum, and I'm shaking my legs so hard I'm shaking my cube and annoying my co-workers.

I'm at work, so I can't whack.  I am not going to take up smoking to get over my food problem.

I brought another slim fast for lunch...but I am talking myself into a half sub from subway.

This is all Bush's fault.  Food tastes good...and has become addictive.  I want it when I don't need it.  Who can I sue over this?

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:07:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I've lost 5 pounds in the past week due to eating healthier, exercise and copious amounts of sex.  I should have done this years ago.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:08:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Just hang in there, chief! It's good that you can see the results of your efforts. This should keep you on track. Try not to obsess about the food; it's just something we do in order to keep living. There's so much more to life than feeling like you are a slave to food. Keep up the good work and think of how good you'll feel when you get to your desired weight!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:08:51 AM EDT
[#3]

I'm at work, so I can't whack.
There's always some sick f***er that does it anyway.

Try drinking water whenever you feel hungry.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:10:40 AM EDT
[#4]
eat and up the exercise. Do you plan on living off slim fast for the rest of your life?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:10:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Yea slim fast, now there some healthy stuff...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:14:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Who can I sue over this?

Eat your sub at Subway and save a pickle.

Throw the pickle on the floor, and then "slip" on the pickle.

Let us know how that works out for ya.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:15:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
eat and up the exercise. Do you plan on living off slim fast for the rest of your life?

Oh I am eating.  The slim fasts are only every once and a while.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:30:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Alcohol....solves most problems...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:35:17 AM EDT
[#9]
You  need to eat a bigger and more nutritious breakfast. That'll provide more energy, and should cut down on your cravings during the middle of the day. Just cut down on dinner and you'll be fine.

Plus, I think half a club sandwich would be much better than a slimfast. Grilled chicken, extra veggies, no mayo, whole wheat bread=nutritious and yummy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top