Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2001 3:37:57 PM EDT
with a cheap ass scope on it too. I didn't imagine it, just like I didn't when they showed northern alliance dude a few weeks ago with the butthole-stock ak, this was just a minute ago don't know if he was towel.. I mean taliban or northern allaince, but they were talking about talibans when the showed it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Shit, maybe they are right!

Terrorists ARE buying weapons at gun shows!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 4:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
since thumbhole stocks are manufactured in foreign countries. it may be possible that easter procurement of such weapons will have that stock configuration. diito for single stack AK. if they produce surplus for the US market and can either no longer import them or made to many; i would'nt think it irrational that a cheap kalisnikov would be sold to others in europe or the middle east.

lib theory

...or it could be a fake picture of an actor in the states.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#3]
As an FFL, I will only sell 10 round AK's and only to Afghans with Northern Alliance Photo ID's.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Dont worry guys,
I'm making a list of all the people that I have seen with illegal hi-cap mags on thier Post ban AK's . will turn them in to the INTERNATIONAL BATF  
here's part of the list,
Mohamad
Mohamad
Mohamad
Mohamad
Mohamad
and
Mohamad

Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:06:45 PM EDT
[#5]
... weird, I saw that too and didn't think about it until you brought it up
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
... since thumbhole stocks are manufactured in foreign countries. it may be possible that easter procurement of such weapons will have that stock configurationlib theory...

Yeah, but you'd think they would have a hand saw ... unless they knew something and we have just "grown" to loathe it ???

(fubdup)
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:14:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 7:47:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
... since thumbhole stocks are manufactured in foreign countries. it may be possible that easter procurement of such weapons will have that stock configurationlib theory...

Yeah, but you'd think they would have a hand saw ... unless they knew something and we have just "grown" to loathe it ???

(fubdup)
View Quote

i remember seeing a guerilla fighter with an RPK that had the stock removed. what an idiot. they probably think that a thumb-hole stock is "cool" and sophisticated looking. they can acquire are make a pistol gripped AK. so perhaps a thumbhole stock is a change of pace.

lib theory [:)]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 7:55:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, lets send Feinstein down there to do something about the easy availability of assault weapons in Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:02:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yeah, lets send Feinstein down there to do something about the easy availability of assault weapons in Afghanistan.
View Quote

thats a great idea. if terrorists did'nt have those mean nasty guns, then hateful people could not hurt anyone anymore [:D][:D]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:38:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dont worry guys,
I'm making a list of all the people that I have seen with illegal hi-cap mags on thier Post ban AK's . will turn them in to the INTERNATIONAL BATF  
here's part of the list,
Mohamad
Mohamad
Mohamad
Mohamad
Mohamad
and
Mohamad

View Quote

forgot Ackbar
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Naw...  didnt forget just didnt want to stereotype them.....   might hurt thier feelings [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top