Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/21/2003 9:54:40 AM EDT
I hope! A friend introduced me to a friend of hers yesterday afternoon. I stopped by to see her brother to pick up a part for my pool, this was about 10 min after I got done cleaning the AR and the AK. Well his sister pulls up as he and I are talking and she and her friend get out of the car, my jaw hit the ground. So she introduces her friend to us we say hi and the ladys walk past us and into the house. As her friend walks past she makes a comment about somthing smells like gunpowder. My friend points out that thats probably from me as I was just shooting and cleaning guns. She asked what I was shooting and that was it, she owns not one but three AR's one post ban 20in two pre-ban carbines, and a browning hi-power in 9mm. Before i took off I asked her if she'd like to go hit the range some time and told her to give me a call if she wanted to. She just called me and were going to the range on sunday for some fun with guns!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:02:05 AM EDT
Take some pics and post them here.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:04:15 AM EDT
Take the camera! We want pics!
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:05:28 AM EDT
Yeah, right! And I just bought a MARPAT pillow case...[:D] Good luck. Sounds like my kind of girl! [banana] PICS, PICS and more PICS!
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:06:49 AM EDT
Did her name used to be Dave?
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:19:25 AM EDT
I was not aware that shooting was an accepted form of courtship in Wisconsin...thought the first date had to be to a Polka-fest, Pure Water Days in Chippewa Falls, or to watch the Brewers lose a game......is the 10 year anniversary gift still cheese? [;D] [nana] Cosmic (the FIB) OneDer
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:22:11 AM EDT
Lucky shit! Good luck!
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:31:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CosmicOne-Der: I was not aware that shooting was an accepted form of courtship in Wisconsin...thought the first date had to be to a Polka-fest, Pure Water Days in Chippewa Falls, or to watch the Brewers lose a game......is the 10 year anniversary gift still cheese? [;D] [nana] Cosmic (the FIB) OneDer
View Quote
LOL! The Brewers, you must mean the AAA ballclub in Milwaukee. I was a photography intern with them the last year at County Stadium. Haven't seen a game since. And refuse to set foot in Miller Park. If Milwaukee wanted a new stadium for the team that wears it's name then Milwaukee should have paid for it themselves, besides I'm a Cubs fan.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:39:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By photoman:
Originally Posted By CosmicOne-Der: I was not aware that shooting was an accepted form of courtship in Wisconsin...thought the first date had to be to a Polka-fest, Pure Water Days in Chippewa Falls, or to watch the Brewers lose a game......is the 10 year anniversary gift still cheese? [;D] [nana] Cosmic (the FIB) OneDer
View Quote
LOL! The Brewers, you must mean the AAA ballclub in Milwaukee. I was a photography intern with them the last year at County Stadium. Haven't seen a game since. And refuse to set foot in Miller Park. If Milwaukee wanted a new stadium for the team that wears it's name then Milwaukee should have paid for it themselves, besides I'm a Cubs fan.
View Quote
So does this mean a day of shooting and a night of polkas? Ya hey der! Enjoy her company as well as her "dairy-air". Cosmic (the witty fib) OneDer
Top Top