Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2002 7:36:22 PM EDT
I sure miss the forum jump feature. (fwiw)
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 6:49:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes...Dangerousdan.... I miss the forum jump also.  Now you must "backspace" thru forums and waste time.  

And now AR15.com has "created" new formums that are not needed .... many items are now split between the General Discussion section and other "communities."  At one time...all items were on the AR15 page...now we have a General, Industry, AR15, Ak, Handguns and Armory section.  

AR15 cannot be all things to all people...the AK forum is not needed...hey if you want AK info...there is another site that is light years ahead of AR15 for AK info.  Same for handguns, etc, etc.

I just miss the previous set up, where you could quickly move around and find info out on ARs, ammo, competition, mags, etc...and also engage in a super discussion on many topics.

Tough to be a one-shop-stop....if more info is posted in the different areas...time will tell.

It is all still there....but not as easy to access....Do appreciate the members and their wealth of info.    

And lastly....to AR15.com....keep up the efforts...thanks.

Link Posted: 11/15/2002 2:03:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Iwould like to see a search feature. I want to find what im looking for without having to spend a long time looking for it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 7:20:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 3:09:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks G.B.
I appreciate all the work you put into the site.
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top