Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2002 8:42:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Read it, boys. The cold, hard, naked truth.

How many have to die before people WAKE UP.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:29:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I want Ann Coulter to bear my children!
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:45:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, but one note of criticism. She ends her article by asking how many women and children have to die, before it's alright to focus on suspects that look like the ones who have committed these terrorist acts.
It makes it sound as if the lives of men aren't worth mentioning.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:14:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not really, the purpose of a Man is to defend the lives of women & children.

May sound old-fashioned, but that's where I stand.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:23:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Not really, the purpose of a Man is to defend the lives of women & children.

May sound old-fashioned, but that's where I stand.
View Quote

Bingo!
Chivalry isn't dead.  It's just waiting patiently for the right time to return to the mainstream.

Thanks for the link, DoubleFeed.  Good article.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#6]
whoa,whoa, whoa,

Double Feed, you are the one saying we shouldn't profile these middle eastern bastards and you are more worried about being inconvienenced at the airport, than questioning peopole who look suspicious.  If you go back and read the post I made, I am in full favor of profiling these people.  The ones who are doing this are male of miidle eastern decent, from the ages of 18-44.  These bastards should be questioned,never mind ploitical correctness or profiling.  They fit the profile of the types blowing Americans up.  So what the hell are you saying in this link?  You support it now?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:17:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Double Feed,

There MUST be a misunderstanding here.  I am all for profiling these people and checking them inside out.  I assumed you fly, due to the fact, you had mentioned inconvienence about being checked in your post.

Most of all, I DID NOT BLAME BUSH FOR THIS OR SAID i KNOW FOR A FACT HE HAD ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS.  I SIMPLY QUOTED THE PHONEIX REPORT FROM AN FBI AGENT WHO SAID HE HAD KNOWLEDGE OF MIIDLE EASTERN MEN TRAINING AT U.S. FLIGHT SCHOOLS.  SHE REPORTED THIS TO THE HIGHER UPS THIS SUPPOSEDLY WENT AS FAR AS THE PRESIDENTS DESK AND SAT THERE.  THERE MUST BE SOME VALIDITY TO THIS AS SHE IS BEING TREATED AS AWHISTLE BLOWER AND LOOKING FOR PROTECTION.  tHIS HAS BEEN ALL OVERE THE NEWS THIS WEEKEND TOO, I WILL TRY TO FIND A LINK TO THE REPORT AND THE WHISTLEBLOWER THING FOR YOU.

i AM NOT AGAINST BUSH YET, BUT I CAN PUT TWO ANSD TWO TOGEHTER.  SOMEBODY KNEW SOMETHING AND NOTHING HAPPENED, PERIOD.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:24:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 1:03:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:10:47 AM EDT
[#12]
So the answer is looking like the head of the FBI dropped the ball.  Thanks for the link, I am getrting closer to the answer of my original question.

This was never ment ot be a Bush Bashing thing, it just turned out that way.  There is tons of that on other forums.[argue][soapbox]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:27:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:30:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:39:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Fox News has reported that there may be a dozen more instances of missed opportunities and overlooked information relating to the September terror attacks.

This is disgusting! [pissed]

There needs to be a task force of FBI and CIA with an oversight committee.  Altough, I think this was one hell of a fu@*ing wake up call.

What the hell is the CIA doing anyway.  They are the intelligence agency and are never mentioned.  An FBI agent in Minnesota knows more than anybody.  Minnesota?
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#16]
whoa, this puppy is down to coals.  let me add a log....and about a gallon of gasoline.

first, doublefeed, excellent link!  thank you.

secondly, DFAR, you did start the bush bashing, even going so far as to deny his legitimacy to the presidency.

however, in light of some new information, i've come across, now seems as good a time as any to continue our "conversation."

"previously on AR15.com....ARlady, DoubleFeed, and DFAR, among others, were debating the validity of blaming Bush for the attacks of September 11......."

that FBI report came out in August (as i heard tell).  even if the prez were to have had the information that spelled IMMINENT attack (which it didn't), and had started investigations like you said he should have, my guess is that Sept. 11 would have rolled around and happened by the time the "investigators" caught up to them.  logistically, there just wouldn't have been enough time to figure it all out and stop them.  

secondly, that precious report you keep referring to was sent through regular channels.  there was nothing about the handling of the report that indicated it was anything other than just another piece of information on possible terrorist acts.

thirdly, who's making a big deal about that FBI report?  the FBI agent or the media?  if the former, then why wasn't there a bigger stink made when it wasn't getting the desired response?  or has said FBI agent cashed in on the situation to make a name for him/herself?  in other words, if it is so damn important now, it was damn important then.  so why wasn't it treated as something important then?

if, on the otherhand, it is just the media making a big deal out of this, then don't you think that perhaps there's nothing to the story and the democrats are grasping at anything and everything to discredit GW because he's doing pretty good now?

and finally, puff daschle was caught red-faced on meet the press back-pedaling from his original stance that GW knew something.  partially because a dem senator came out and said that they ALL got the same information (which necessarily mean daschle too!) and partially because he knows there's no story here and he's going to come out looking like a fool (well, more of one anyway) tyring to prove there is.

so do you STILL think that GW is responsible for not preventing the attacks???????
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:11:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top