Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2002 4:23:57 AM EDT
i don't know if i am flinching or just controling the recoil.  when I shoot my pistol i tend to pull down juat after the shot to help controll the weapon.  everyone calls this flinching but i get good centered groups.  6" at 15 yds and they are centered on the target.  from what i read flinching should show up as grouping low or low-left for a right handed shooter.  

My problem is during a malfunction drill when I trip the trigger and the gun bobbles for a moment before i clear the problem.  is this flinching?  if so how do i fix it?

thanks,
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 4:41:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 12:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
The shooters in ISPC before the spaceguns almost fell on there face during a malfunction.Ross Seyfried in 82 was the world championship did this.He is still probally one of the all time great pistol shots.He admits he would not be competative in todays shoots.To shoot like him you have to control the pistol to have any kind of speed.If its not causing misses dont worry about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top