Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2001 2:31:47 PM EDT
is it legal to fix a telestock in the middle position? I am smaller so the A2 stock is too long, I kinda wanted to buy a telestock and JB weld them into the middle position so they wont move or anything like that... or maybe the BATF have something against smaller person and made it illegal to have stocks fixed in the middle position?
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
BATF has not approved any method of fixing a collapseable stock in any position.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:39:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:51:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I was also thinking of doing something like this.  First of all I really like to looks of the original tele stocks, even over the new models and ones that are sold at a fixed length.  I was wondering if I put a full length buffer tube and sping in along with the telestock...would that fit and wouldn't that keep it from being adjusted?
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:57:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Go to http://www.rockriverarms.com/rifles/Stocks_Handguards.htm

they have something called the LE ertny stock but I don't think it's really LE only.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top