Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 12:48:26 PM EDT
I love the education system sometimes would you believe a D is actually passing?  I hope it doesn't come down to that but its sure a good thing to know!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah but those D's dont help your GPA, trust me I know from past experience.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats on your future nomination for the democratic presidential spot.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I haven't got any yet and I only have another semester, I was just shocked to hear that a D is passing?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

"And to you 'C' students, you too can be president of the United States." -George W. Bush
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#5]
drink less, study more.

want motivation? take a look at the life of a average office slave, vs. the hot shot yuppie...

but if you want to have all your life's fun now, and peak at 21, go ahead.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Last semester of Senior year.
6 Classes.  18 credits
+ working 25 hours a week.
Electrical Engineering.

BBCDDD

Ugly, but damit I passed.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#7]
We used to say "D is for Done!". Of course I was an engineering student.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Last semester of Senior year.
6 Classes.  18 credits
+ working 25 hours a week.

BBCDDD

Ugly, but damit I passed.

That looks familiar
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:13:12 PM EDT
[#9]
D's are not considered passing the the Univ here... If it's a required course or a course for your major, you have to get a "C" or above. You can make a "D" in an elective and it will count.

Only ever made two D's... Accounting (which I retook and made an A, go figure) and Operations Management; I got fucked in OM because I'm slow as shit at math. We have 45min to take the tests, I need like a hour and a half. All my answers were perfectly correct, but I could never finish the exams. Bitch gave me a "D"... Such is life.

Really screwed up my GPA, REALLY screwed it up... Got a nasty letter from the Univ too. I called her a really nasty name in her office, that got me a nasty letter from the Department Head.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top