Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2001 8:40:33 PM EDT

and i get it monday.  now i join the ranks of 'evil' people i hear about on the news all the time.  heheheh.  it's a ruger p89dc 9mm.  i paid $319 used.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Well congratulations on your first pistol. Did you look at the HS2000? For $300 you could have gotten a brand new pistol that works and shoots great. Oh well you will become addicted sure enough as it is. This will not be your last firearm you will buy. That is unless you get run over by a steamroller (Guinness talking).

No Slack!
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 9:33:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats! I had one like that. I paid little for it and it was one of the best 9mm's I had. I wish I didn't trade it for my EX-S&W 686! I know I know but I wanted it.

Live and learn.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top