Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 9/14/2005 5:59:34 AM EDT
I was reading that thread on here yesterday regarding whether women enjoy sex as much as men and it got me wondering, how many guys here argue or fight with their significant others when they are refused sex.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:00:41 AM EDT
[#1]

My wife is hornier than I am.

It's tough.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:05:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep.  That's me.  

She goes through periods where she is as horny as I am, but then she goes through periods where she acts like its a chore.  We've been on the good side for a while now, plus we have learned to communicate better about it so we haven't had a fight about it in a long time.  I get mean when I'm horny.  Haha.

I don't understand what the big deal is.  All they have to do is just freakin lay there for god-sakes.  One time I told her that I'm not asking for a miracle, just for you to lay down and spread your legs for a while.  Hell you can even watch tv and eat popcorn if you want.  That didn't go over well.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:06:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Nah, I ask once and if she's not in the mood, I pop in some Janine and take care of it myself.  Oddly enough I've found that this reduces the frequency of refusal
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:08:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nah, I ask once and if she's not in the mood, I pop in some Janine and take care of it myself.  Oddly enough I've found that this reduces the frequency of refusal

Janine can take care of a lot of things.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:10:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I pout and cut my wife off from mangina if she doesn't keep me supplied in beer,guns & ammo.

Just kidding.

Nope, 19 years of marriage and still going strong. Not as often as newlyweds, but hell, we're OLD.

First wife tried pulling that shit. She lasted 18 months.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:10:34 AM EDT
[#6]
It is usually feast of famine for me.  She will go through spurts where she will flat wear me out then other times no pie for a week or so.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:10:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Mrs. GoGop (martinibutt is my board name here)
I say sex at least once a day everyday. We have a new pool have to wait til it is dark because of a busy body neighbor watches everything.

Guys make it exciting and different not like a tea kettle 15 seconds and whistle when your done.
Not all women want tag it and rag it either. Take your time  not it's a commerical do you wanna?
I like to do a dance/strip tease for GoGop and lap dance last for hours. OH YEA!!

Get some of the new warming massage oils. Start with a massage then things get all wild and crazy!
Astro glide oil OH MY! Just my ideas. Sex is a great thing!!!

martinibutt
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:13:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I don't understand what the big deal is.  All they have to do is just freakin lay there for god-sakes.  One time I told her that I'm not asking for a miracle, just for you to lay down and spread your legs for a while.  Hell you can even watch tv and eat popcorn if you want.  That didn't go over well.  

Ha Ha Ha Ha! I keep trying that line and it hasn't work, yet!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:14:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Mrs. GoGop (martinibutt is my board name here)
I say sex at least once a day everyday. We have a new pool have to wait til it is dark because of a busy body neighbor watches everything.

Guys make it exciting and different not like a tea kettle 15 seconds and whistle when your done.
Not all women want tag it and rag it either. Take your time  not it's a commerical do you wanna?
I like to do a dance/strip tease for GoGop and lap dance last for hours. OH YEA!!

Get some of the new warming massage oils. Start with a massage then things get all wild and crazy!
Astro glide oil OH MY! Just my ideas. Sex is a great thing!!!

martinibutt

WHEW!  Damn martinibutt!  Now I'm gonna have to call my wife to arrange a "lunch date" or find a cold shower somewhere.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:15:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yep.  That's me.  

She goes through periods where she is as horny as I am, but then she goes through periods where she acts like its a chore.  We've been on the good side for a while now, plus we have learned to communicate better about it so we haven't had a fight about it in a long time.  I get mean when I'm horny.  Haha.

Yeah her moods regarding it definitely swing, as do all her moods, but I usually end up going to be with her, try to put her in the mood with whatever means I feel appropriate and as soon as she gives me the "I am tired, maybe tomorrow" line I usually lay there for a minute or 2 then get up, when she asks where I am going I tell her I am not tired, I am going downstairs to rub one out and grab a beer, that usually starts the fireworks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:16:08 AM EDT
[#11]
I am surprised that some of you cro-mags ever get any at all with your attitudes towards women and sex.

Clueless doesn't even begin to describe...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:19:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep.  That's me.  

Yeah her moods regarding it definitely swing, as do all her moods, but I usually end up going to be with her, try to put her in the mood with whatever means I feel appropriate and as soon as she gives me the "I am tired, maybe tomorrow" line I usually lay there for a minute or 2 then get up, when she asks where I am going I tell her I am not tired, I am going downstairs to rub one out and grab a beer, that usually starts the fireworks.

Sounds like my house!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:21:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I am surprised that some of you cro-mags ever get any at all with your attitudes towards women and sex.

dude we're joking.  Besides, when you are married its not like you have to wine and dine your wife and be all romantic all the time for her to know that you love and respect her.  When you are married and in love sometimes sex is affectionate and emotional, and sometimes it is passionate and horny, sometimes both.  When you are married and faithful to one person it is ok to be dirty and use eachother for sex sometimes.  

You are obviously not married.  I have more respect in my little pinky for my wife then you probably think you have for women at all.

Oh shit, you've got to be joking with a name like BenDover
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:22:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

It's tough.

Lucky shit.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:23:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Learn how to comunicate about it with out sounding like your desperate and get your ass in shape!!

Hit the gym and update your look, woorks like a charm, keeps them on their toes.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:23:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

It's tough.

Tell me about it. Sometimes I just want to sleep.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:23:47 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

It's tough.

That's a good "problem" to have.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:28:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

dude we're joking.  Besides, when you are married its not like you have to wine and dine your wife and be all romantic all the time for her to know that you love and respect her.  When you are married and in love sometimes sex is affectionate and emotional, and sometimes it is passionate and horny, sometimes both.  When you are married and faithful to one person it is ok to be dirty and use eachother for sex sometimes.  

You are obviously not married.  I have more respect in my little pinky for my wife then you probably think you have for women at all.

Been happily married to Tweet for 10 years. We're very happy running the gamut from slow and emotional to object insertion and electric shocks.

The point is... if you have to FIGHT with them over it... you've already made the mistakes and arguing them into sex certainly isn't going to happen.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:28:34 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I was reading that thread on here yesterday regarding whether women enjoy sex as much as men and it got me wondering, how many guys here argue or fight with their significant others when they are refused sex.  

Having a girlfriend on the side can fix the wife/sex-as-a-weapon game, so I have heard.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:31:51 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Yep.  That's me.  

It's not all that when see wants to give "quickies" all the time.

She's like "sure I'll just lie here and you can have it"
My reply "it would have been easier and cheaper to buy a blow up doll"

She doesn't like that response.

she never wants it, but then has guilt issue because she's "being a bad wife" and she does think if it as a chore.

i"m confused which way is it?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:32:33 AM EDT
[#21]
BayEagle,

I know how I feel about GoGop and I want it fun and interesting. Hell I think we own the Hershey's syrup company. Get out a french maid outfit or leather outfit with some boots light some candles and get some edible body paints or mousse just rub it all over and go from there!!!

Hell with the cold shower do a bubble bath if you have the garden tub with hot water get crazy.
Hot water makes me so horny and I have to be careful GoGop has 8 ruptured discs but trust me we can get around that.

Try tying some silk material to each side of the bed like a rope just grap each strap ride baby ride til your guy blows his head clear offhenin a bit.

Martinibutt
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:33:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Actually, why have a wife if you can't f*** her when you want. Especially if she won't cook or clean or work or all of the above. I can understand when you are both young and the physical attraction is there, any normal guy will make many a sacrifice for a young sweetie and overlook many shortcomings, but when that wears off, frankly, I'd rather have a good dog around.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:39:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Rent it don't buy it, that way you can outsource it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:39:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:41:13 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Actually, why have a wife if you can't f*** her when you want.

Wow.
Just...wow.

What, do you keep her in a box in the closet when you're not using her?

Just wait, young man.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:41:58 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow.
Just...wow.

Nope, she can't cook in the closet.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:42:34 AM EDT
[#27]
One of the things I have done before but it is really hard to do is refuse her when she is horny.  She called me on the phone the other day on her way home from work telling me she was totally horny so I told her I was really busy and it would have to wait til later.  She took that well let me tell you.  The frustating thing is woman know they hold all the cards, they are the ones who for the most part control the bedroom schedule and when they are in the mood everything is great, when the guy is in the mood "all he wants to do is get laid" and "all he is interested in is sex"
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:43:37 AM EDT
[#28]

argue or fight with their significant others

My wife was a marriage counselor for many years, and she claimed that for over 95% of the people that she talked to the root problem was lack of sex for the male.  It always led to other problems.  Always.

My father used to always say that the more someone talks about something the less they're doing it.  He always said that about honesty and integrity.  I've seen almost always that when you deal with someone that mentions honesty or religion in a business setting that you're going to get screwed.  I think it also applies to sex.  There's so much talk about sex on the radio, TV, and every facet of daily life that my father's statement seems true.

This isn't even mentioning the daily discussions I have to suffer through at work with coworkers complaining about lack of sex.  Quite a few of them have 5+ year dry spells.

Another example, my great-great-nephew told me yesterday morning that he was leaving his wife.  They got married Jan 2003, and he said they hadn't had sex since the week after they got married.  I went with him to pick-up a few things this morning, and she kept saying that she didn't understand why it was such a big deal.  He should have ran when he found-out while they were dating that his wife's sister that had been married for seven years was still a virgin.  He's moving in with me for a while.  I don't understand why any male would get married these days.  (excuse my language) You don't get screwed in the marriage and then get screwed hard in the divorce.z
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:45:40 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow.
Just...wow.

Nope, she can't cook in the closet.

That is true but I bet would have the cleanest closet in town
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:52:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Been happily married to Tweet for 10 years. We're very happy running the gamut from slow and emotional to object insertion and electric shocks.

The point is... if you have to FIGHT with them over it... you've already made the mistakes and arguing them into sex certainly isn't going to happen.

agreed
but if you get crazy enough then they will think twice before saying no next time...
BTW...don't anybody start tearing up now I am just being funny
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:44:04 AM EDT
[#31]
I just ended my 1.5yr relationship, in part, because of sex.... Or lack thereof. I could understand a reduced amount (to quote my now ex, my sex dial is on "2" and yours is on "40") but, it got absurd.
I mean none, nothing, for 3wks. When I brought it up, she got pissed because I was counting !

There were other reasons of course....

If guys are getting laid (and the sex is good) in the relationship, they will put up with A LOT.

My advice has always been... Keep his belly full and his balls empty, and don't cheat... You'll be fine.

Sex is important, I don't care what anyone says... My friggin' best friend who has been married 5yrs and has two kids was getting laid more than I was... His wife even said that it was bullshit.

ETA: She did a whole lot of "not shit". Dinner, I paid for it. Cook, I cooked. We did her fucking laundry at my house so she didn't have to pay at her apt complex... bitch. She was also overly dominant, putting pictures up, moving my shit around.... Bought me table lamps for my birthday... WTF do I want table lamps for ? TABLE LAMPS !!! goddamnit.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:49:03 AM EDT
[#32]

other times no pie for a week or so.

LMAO!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:51:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Feast or Famine here, too.
Right now she's pregnant and it is FAMINE.
I had heard that women get horny when they are pregnant.
I wish my wife had heard it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:54:49 AM EDT
[#34]
She wants it every damn day.
I am the rejector in my marriage!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:56:13 AM EDT
[#35]

I don't understand why any male would get married these days.  (excuse my language) You don't get screwed in the marriage and then get screwed hard in the divorce.z

www.nomarriage.com

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:56:46 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

There is no fighting or arguing when I ask.  She says no and I except it.  

I don't see her except on the weekends anyway so that eliminates having any during the week and then by the time the weekend comes around, do stuff around the house, with the kids and other things that have to be done, we are both to tires to do anything any way.

As of today, looking at my calender (yes I do mark it down), the last time we had relations was Sunday, Aug 6.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, why have a wife if you can't f*** her when you want. Especially if she won't cook or clean or work or all of the above. I can understand when you are both young and the physical attraction is there, any normal guy will make many a sacrifice for a young sweetie and overlook many shortcomings, but when that wears off, frankly, I'd rather have a good dog around.

Just think you can always screw the pooch if you live in WA state! Give that pit bull a donkey punch!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:05:31 AM EDT
[#38]
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones...
I get to have sex with my wife whenever SHE wants to....
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:06:38 AM EDT
[#39]
I fking hate reading these posts
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:06:48 AM EDT
[#40]
My ex-wife refused me sex for years, which is why she's my ex.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:09:14 AM EDT
[#41]
"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh God! Baby!... listen I got shit to do"
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:10:03 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
She was also overly dominant, putting pictures up, moving my shit around.... Bought me table lamps for my birthday... WTF do I want table lamps for ? TABLE LAMPS !!! goddamnit.

Okay - that was good for a laugh!  Thanks for sharing!

You guys that are complaining about dry spells measured in weeks are at the entry level.  Wait until those dry spells lengthen to several months.  (sub-audible:  readers say "THAT will never happen to ME").

CWO
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#43]
what is this "sex" you speak of?

wheres my damned dictionary........................
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:24:03 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I fking hate reading these posts

Why?  Do they scare you about your future?
Or because they are liberally sprinkled with stupidity, with the occasional gem of brilliance?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:25:36 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Why?  Do they scare you about your future?
Or because they are liberally sprinkled with stupidity, with the occasional gem of brilliance?

its just been a rough week..
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:27:44 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's tough.

Tell me about it. Sometimes I just want to sleep.

Well, I've had enough sleep to last a lifetime, and I can rest in the grave.

GO a few months/years with none to speak of and see what you think!

GR
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:31:10 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She was also overly dominant, putting pictures up, moving my shit around.... Bought me table lamps for my birthday... WTF do I want table lamps for ? TABLE LAMPS !!! goddamnit.

Okay - that was good for a laugh!  Thanks for sharing!

You guys that are complaining about dry spells measured in weeks are at the entry level.  Wait until those dry spells lengthen to several months.  (sub-audible:  readers say "THAT will never happen to ME").

CWO

It is such a simple formula I can't understand why women don't get it, if they put out more than we would do more, the down side in my case as in others I am sure is that I already do a shit load, cook, clean, crap like that so she has no incentive so in a way it is my own fault. + =
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#48]
For the dry spells...

fleshlight.com

Leave it and the large collection of porn out right after she says no and she might take a hint.  Or just use it
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:37:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Been married four years now...  My wife and I have yet to have an argument.  Life's to short to get pissed off about petty shit.  If she's not putting out, maybe YOU aren't doing something right.

but what the fuck do I know,
~Dg84
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:39:36 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Been married four years now...  My wife and I have yet to have an argument.  Life's to short to get pissed off about petty shit.  If she's not putting out, maybe YOU aren't doing something right.

but what the fuck do I know,
~Dg84

Hey I agree with that however she should point out what I am not doing right rather than clamping down and going to sleep.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top