Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/7/2004 7:58:49 AM EST
would the overthrow of fidel castro and the communist government in Cuba be beneficial to the US?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:59:40 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/7/2004 8:00:25 AM EST by ar50troll]
Depends who get's the shithole after him. Do you mean we take it over?
I thought we weren't "allowed" to talk about such things here, lest we get locked.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:01:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By ARnutt:
would the overthrow of fidel castro and the communist government in Cuba be beneficial to the US?

My humidor would love for that bastard to die. I'm surprised that some herf head hasn't capped him yet
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:39:49 AM EST

Originally Posted By ar50troll:
Depends who get's the shithole after him. Do you mean we take it over?
I thought we weren't "allowed" to talk about such things here, lest we get locked.

No...

You're not allowed to talk about genocide, or mindless killing of civillians just because they adhere to a certain religeon...

Overthrowing distasteful governments, taking over small countries, and other normal activities for a major power are just fine...

There's war on one hand...

And then there's mass murder on the other...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:41:16 AM EST
4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any living person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:44:40 AM EST
If I gave a shit about Castro I might want to overthrow him myself. However, doing that is #7,376,916 on my list of things to do.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:46:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
If I gave a shit about Castro I might want to overthrow him myself. However, doing that is #7,376,916 on my list of things to do.

He's so old he farts dust. he's gonna have to be checking out soon.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:48:00 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/7/2004 8:49:34 AM EST by olyarms]

4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any living person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government.

You did this shit to me 50troll, it is refering to our goverment.
So cuba doesnt count, you see how it say The Goverment as in The United States Of America.
The flag, The statue of liberty. Not The Cuba. The Castro
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:50:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By olyarms:

You did this shit to me 50troll, it is refering to our goverment.

Whatever. I get all these ruler across the knuckle IM's from Mods and lockded threads.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:53:04 AM EST
Top Top