Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2003 7:21:32 AM EDT
the Vics dayQuil is kicking in and i am at work with not much to do.  i was thinking of ways to screw with TSA.  the Razor blades in the shoe got me started.  what would happen if you inserted some metal into your body.  say sewing needles just under the skin of the arm or swallowed some steel ball bearings.  just enough to set off the metal detector?  i don't know how the human body would act to ingesting steel BBs.  it would probably just pass thru.

the question is how would TSA act?    
well back to jonesin' on the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:23:38 AM EDT
[#1]
or just have a metal medical implant like my wife's.

real fun @ security
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:24:31 AM EDT
[#2]
My right leg sets off metal detectors.

I just explain about the metal rods and screws in there. The scar helps.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:28:02 AM EDT
[#3]
gives new meaning to the phrase gut bomb.[lol]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:28:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
or just have a metal medical implant like my wife's.

real fun @ security
View Quote

Ok, silicone ones are fun, saline are supposedly "safer" but metal?  Is that what the Fembots on Austin Powers had??:)
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 8:39:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I always wanted to put a slightly suspicious looking box in my carry-on luggage and fill it with those Snake-in-a-Can snakes to jump out when they try to open it.

The question here, is if you did that, would you have broken any laws ?? (I understand of course that you would most definitely miss your flight)
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I always wanted to put a slightly suspicious looking box in my carry-on luggage and fill it with those Snake-in-a-Can snakes to jump out when they try to open it.
View Quote

[ROFL2]  That's just evil genius at work!

The question here, is if you did that, would you have broken any laws ?? (I understand of course that you would most definitely miss your flight)
View Quote

I don't imagine that anyone could actually charge you with a crime (but of course I'm just a fool on the internet, not a lawyer) - but if they are presents for your young cousins, or samples for your new internet gag gift businesss - how could anyone give you a hard time?
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

[ROFL2] You would probably cause several TSA employees to have heart attacks, and end up having the airport evacuated.

I want to be there to see it!
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:13:15 AM EDT
[#8]
How about this scene in the Atlanta airport as Ft. Benning trainees go home on Exodus:

TSA:"Walk on through son."
PVT:"NO BRASS, NO AMMO, DRILL SERGEANT!!!!!!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top