Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/23/2005 12:56:43 PM EDT
you know.. just to see what might happen?

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:57:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I might if I knew where any meth labs were around here.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
You know where there is a meth lab? If so contact the police. Geez
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
members.cox.net/vseven/retard2.jpg

, haven't seen that one in a while.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Believe it or not, this is a dupe.  Someone posted this same topic about 3 months ago.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn!  Thought there would be a video in here.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Meth Lab of Truth anyone?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:24:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

no shit!!!

thanks for getting my hopes up, then fu@king crushing them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no shit!!!

thanks for getting my hopes up, then fu@king crushing them.

+1
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Not enough range on those things. Within the blast zone.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
you know.. just to see what might happen?

Oh yeah, all the time!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#12]

I might if I knew where any meth labs were around here.

Do what the cops do around here.  Find a propane tank or a bottle of iodine then declare it a meth lab.z
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

+1  Much better to use tracers from farther away.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#15]
No. Can you say KABOOM?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Much better to use tracers from farther away.

Damn, that would be Fun. Hell with Tannerite.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:39:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Meth Lab of Truth anyone?

Heh
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:41:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:48:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
www.mastodoninfantry.com/images/thanks/crackhead.jpg

HAHAHA I know/knew one of jet motor crash's guitarists
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:00:30 AM EDT
[#21]
if someone felt justified in destroying meth labs they might as well burn down a distillery while they are at it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:42:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Well, you could, if you if you were too big of a pussy to use the RPG like everyone else does.

Where the hell do they come from?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:49:20 AM EDT
[#23]
hmmm 12 gauge flares... Have to look for those...

I need some .308 tracers.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:04:37 AM EDT
[#24]
The trick around here would be to fire a flare *without* hitting a meth lab.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:11:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
You know where there is a meth lab? If so contact the police. Geez

Screw the cops!!!  Shoot a flare into it, I wanna know!!!

P.S.  I'll take pics if ya do!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:34:40 AM EDT
[#26]
might take out the whole block with the explosion...or so i have heard
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:37:02 AM EDT
[#27]
I live in LA. All you have to do is shoot in any direction and you'll hit a meth lab.

(BTW, why are they called 'labs"?)

CW
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
hmmm 12 gauge flares... Have to look for those...

Every modern flare gun for small craft that I've seen uses 12ga flares.  Most boat stores carry them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:46:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Some of the meth cookers around here have gotten really brave, they have invaded duck blinds in the bottoms. When a couple friends found the lab they called. Another guy got busted on the head and the cookers fled.

When I go to start blind maintenance I will be carrying my M4, the fuckers can feed the gars.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
if someone felt justified in destroying meth labs they might as well burn down a distillery while they are at it.

That is about the stupidest f*cking statement I have ever heard on the internet.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is about the stupidest f*cking statement I have ever heard on the internet.  

+1  Stoopid.

Mmanwitgun is using the slippery slope theory.  If you don't like drugs, obviously you don't like alcohol.

There is a big difference.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Fixed that for ya.  Gar like live food.  Turtle and cats eat dead stuff.

Quoted:
Some of the meth cookers around here have gotten really brave, they have invaded duck blinds in the bottoms. When a couple friends found the lab they called. Another guy got busted on the head and the cookers fled.

When I go to start blind maintenance I will be carrying my M4, the fuckers can feed the garsturtles and catfish.

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Stoopid.

Mmanwitgun is using the slippery slope theory.  If you don't like drugs, obviously you don't like alcohol.

yes they are different, for one meth actually has legitimate medical uses, thats more than booze can say.

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Stoopid.

yes they are different, for one meth actually has legitimate medical uses, thats more than booze can say.

Getting drunk makes you fall down, start fights with friends, hit on ugly girls.

Meth makes you paranoid so you kill children that "see" you lab.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Stoopid.

Getting drunk makes you fall down, start fights with friends, hit on ugly girls.

getting drunk also leads to horrible car accidents which result in the death of you, your friends, the ugly girl from the bar and innocent bystanderds.  Mixed with emotional situations it can also lead to murder and other things.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Stoopid.

getting drunk also leads to horrible car accidents which result in the death of you, your friends, the ugly girl from the bar and innocent bystanderds.  Mixed with emotional situations it can also lead to murder and other things.

Irresponsible drunks, yes.  I know plenty of people that get drunk and have never killed anyone.  I have been drunk, and never killed anyone.  Go figure.

This is two different degrees.  You can't tell me alcohol is as bad as meth.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:48:36 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Stoopid.

Another absolutely moronic statement.  I hope you don't own a firearm, because you are completely effed in the head.  

What possible legitimate medical used does Crytal Meth have?  Name one other than rapid weight loss (which is very dangerous)???  Having worked in the pharmacuetical field for several years, I have NEVER, EVER heard of a doctor writing a script for Methamphetamine.  

Oh, gee, I need to see my doctor so that I can get a prescription for some METH!!  Yeah, that happens.  Do you have any gray matter left or have you smoked it all away in the name of "legitimate medical use?"  

GO AWAY TROLL.  There are enough idiots in the world.  Go find them in the nearest alley and get the hell away from here.

ETA:  The slippery slope is for those with NO SELF CONTROL.  If you have a problem with alcohol, then get help.  You sound like "a NEW friend of Bill W.," or a newly Born Again Christian.  You are on a high with your new found life and are determined to "enlighten" everyone with your wisdom.  Live an let live (in other words....keep your sermons to yourself and live the best life you can).
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Irresponsible drunks, yes.  I know plenty of people that get drunk and have never killed anyone.  I have been drunk, and never killed anyone.  Go figure.

okay and years ago I and other people I knew occasionally ingested speed .  Did I kill anyone? nope, but my grades increased, participated in class better, more productive at work.  The only thing booze has done is gotten me laid and the girls from those nights ain't nothing to be proud of

you said the magic word yourself "Irresponsible", while the drugs are different, ultimately it all comes down to how responsible the individual is.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Stoopid.

Another absolutely moronic statement.  I hope you don't own a firearm, because you are completely effed in the head.  

What possible legitimate medical used does Crytal Meth have?  Name one other than rapid weight loss (which is very dangerous)???  Having worked in the pharmacuetical field for several years, I have NEVER, EVER heard of a doctor writing a script for Methamphetamine.  

ADD, now please don't come back till you have a valid arguement and can control your temper

ETA: I have no problem with booze, I'm just pointing out that not everythings perfect

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

okay and years ago I and other people I knew occasionally ingested speed .  Did I kill anyone? nope, but my grades increased, participated in class better, more productive at work.  The only thing booze has done is gotten me laid and the girls from those nights ain't nothing to be proud of

you said the magic word yourself "Irresponsible", while the drugs are different, ultimately it all comes down to how responsible the individual is.

What would have happened if the speed you ingested wasn't pure or was laced with PCP?  What if you jumped out of a 4 story window because you thought you could fly?  Or better yet, you started to hallucinate because the speed caused your metabolism to increase thereby increasing your body temp and died behind the wheel and killed a family?   People on speed do not have a very pleasant death.  They usually have nightmarish trips and then their heart litterally explodes.  

Bet you didn't know that did you ?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Stoopid.

ADD, now please don't come back till you have a valid arguement and can control your temper

ETA: I have no problem with booze, I'm just pointing out that not everythings perfect

My temper is fine and under perfect control.    Now, NO physician in the US has ever prescribed methamphetamine for ADD.  The most common Rx for ADD is Ritalin, which has an amphetamine like mechanism which helps with attention disorder.  But, Ritalin also has NARCOTIC effects on those who don't have ADD.  It is highly addictive and AMA is now coming to the conclusion that the benefits do not outweigh the long term negative side effects.

There are many other treatments for ADD.  The most promising now is the use of a certain anti-depressant that doesn't affect the levels of Seratonin (as serotonin levels are linked with negative effects).  While having a mild stimulant effect, these drugs are non-addictive and non-amphetamine/narcotic based.  The stimulant effect goes away in a week or two, but is negligable at best.   They have been around for a long time and are very safe in children and adults.

The only thing Ritalin or speed has done for kids with ADD is create adult with habits.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What would have happened if the speed you ingested wasn't pure or was laced with PCP?  What if you jumped out of a 4 story window because you thought you could fly?  Or better yet, you started to hallucinate because the speed caused your metabolism to increase thereby increasing your body temp and died behind the wheel and killed a family?   People on speed do not have a very pleasant death.  They usually have nightmarish trips and then their heart litterally explodes.  

watching to many after school specials are we?

First off if methamphetamine's were legalized much like booze is you wouldn't have to worry about it being laced since it would be produced in legitimate factorys that could make it cheaper than joe dirt in his tin shed.  Second, ditch the thinking you can fly arguement, wrong drug there.  Third cold water consumption really helps with lowering the body tempature.  Fourth, you do realize your arguement can be closely applied to booze don't you?

What would have happened if the booze you ingested wasn't pure or was laced with roofies?  What if you jumped out of a 4 story window because you thought you would make your own jackass video?  Or better yet, you started to nod off because the booze caused you to become tired and have horrible reflexes behind the wheel and killed a family?   People on booze do not have a very pleasant death.  They usually have horrible drunk and dial incidents, cirrhosis of the liver, heart problems, etc, etc.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Stoopid.

My temper is fine and under perfect control.    Now, NO physician in the US has ever prescribed methamphetamine for ADD.  The most common Rx for ADD is Ritalin, which has an amphetamine like mechanism which helps with attention disorder.  But, Ritalin also has NARCOTIC effects on those who don't have ADD.  It is highly addictive and AMA is now coming to the conclusion that the benefits do not outweigh the long term negative side effects.

There are many other treatments for ADD.  The most promising now is the use of a certain anti-depressant that doesn't affect the levels of Seratonin (as serotonin levels are linked with negative effects).  While having a mild stimulant effect, these drugs are non-addictive and non-amphetamine/narcotic based.  The stimulant effect goes away in a week or two, but is negligable at best.   They have been around for a long time and are very safe in children and adults.

The only thing Ritalin or speed has done for kids with ADD is create adult with habits.

No, meth has been prescibed before under the name desoxyn(spelling?), but is rarely prescribed since doctors usually give out methamphetamines slightly less powerful friend amphetamine under the name adderall.  This drug is commonly prescribed out here.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:16:01 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

First off if methamphetamine's were legalized much like booze is you wouldn't have to worry about it being laced since it would be produced in legitimate factorys that could make it cheaper than joe dirt in his tin shed.  Second, ditch the thinking you can fly arguement, wrong drug there.  Third cold water consumption really helps with lowering the body tempature.  Fourth, you do realize your arguement can be closely applied to booze don't you?

What would have happened if the booze you ingested wasn't pure or was laced with roofies?  What if you jumped out of a 4 story window because you thought you would make your own jackass video?  Or better yet, you started to nod off because the booze caused you to become tired and have horrible reflexes behind the wheel and killed a family?   People on booze do not have a very pleasant death.  They usually have horrible drunk and dial incidents, cirrhosis of the liver, heart problems, etc, etc.

First of all, booze is legal.  If I choose to drink, I can get it anywhere.  I don't have to "brew my own" or buy from a street dealer.

Secondly, I have personally seen friends smoke weed laced with PCP.  I have never smoked nor do I care to, but I have a scar going across my right ear from when my best friend tripped on PCP laced weed, thought I was a cop and cracked me in the head with a pool cue.  It took eight guys to hold him back.  I have never heard that happen with booze.  Yes drunks do get rowdy and want to fight...that isn't the point.  Booze is still legal.

There is no way you can justify illegal drug use.  NONE.  But using your logic, you should have no problem with me selling some meth to your son or daughter should you?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Ab-so-f*ckin-lutely. Who's gonna say anything? You're law abiding, criminal hating neighbors? The parents who fear the meth-heads are going to sell to their kids.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:26:58 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[The only thing Ritalin or speed has done for kids with ADD is create adult with habits.

No, meth has been prescibed before under the name desoxyn(spelling?), but is rarely prescribed since doctors usually give out methamphetamines slightly less powerful friend amphetamine under the name adderall.  This drug is commonly prescribed out here.

Oh yes...Desoxyn and Adderall.  How could I forget those with so many doctors who have prescribed them being sued in class action suits?  That aside...where did you get your MD from?  Better yet, where did your dealer get his/hers?  You obviously know how to dose these meds correctly right?  I mean we are talking self medicating here aren't we?  

With regard to Desoxyn...call any doc...pick one out of the book and ask if he would prescribe if appropriate.  He would laugh at you then he would hang up.  Try it...just for shits and giggles.  

Adderall...ahh yes.  Together with Ritalin...making kids better everywhere.  Did I mention the AMA and the FDA considering a BLACK BOX warning on these drugs?  Study after study regarding the use these for ADD is coming back with negative long term effects that are worse than the problem they are prescribed for.  (See last post).  

Just because they are "prescribed all the time" does not make them good or safe.  Doctors during the middle ages routinely opened up skulls and rubbed in rock salt to get rid of migraines.  The patients usually died soon after, but their headaches went away.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:32:36 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

First of all, booze is legal.  If I choose to drink, I can get it anywhere.  I don't have to "brew my own" or buy from a street dealer.

Secondly, I have personally seen friends smoke weed laced with PCP.  I have never smoked nor do I care to, but I have a scar going across my right ear from when my best friend tripped on PCP laced weed, thought I was a cop and cracked me in the head with a pool cue.  It took eight guys to hold him back.  I have never heard that happen with booze.  Yes drunks do get rowdy and want to fight...that isn't the point.  Booze is still legal.

There is no way you can justify illegal drug use.  NONE.  But using your logic, you should have no problem with me selling some meth to your son or daughter should you?

If you read my sentence "First off if methamphetamine's were legalized much like booze is you wouldn't have to worry about it being laced since it would be produced in legitimate factorys that could make it cheaper than joe dirt in his tin shed." you would have seen my point is that its only laced sometimes since the market is illegal.  During prohibition, bootleggers would pour all sorts of nasty stuff like denatured alcohol into their product occasionally.  When something is illegal and traded on the black market there is no quality control and it happens.

As for justifying use of meth, well my junior year of high school report card did that.  It helped me concentrate, finish all my homework, participate more in class, pay more attention and become more productive with my time.  Wouldn't touch it again though since I'm now a responsible adult (or at least they tell me I should start being one ).  Now can you think of productive reason to drink?

and no, if I had children who were adults capable of making their own decisions I'd have no problem with them buying a little bit.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:41:57 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
[The only thing Ritalin or speed has done for kids with ADD is create adult with habits.

Oh yes...Desoxyn and Adderall.  How could I forget those with so many doctors who have prescribed them being sued in class action suits?  That aside...where did you get your MD from?  Better yet, where did your dealer get his/hers?  You obviously know how to dose these meds correctly right?  I mean we are talking self medicating here aren't we?  

With regard to Desoxyn...call any doc...pick one out of the book and ask if he would prescribe if appropriate.  He would laugh at you then he would hang up.  Try it...just for shits and giggles.  

Adderall...ahh yes.  Together with Ritalin...making kids better everywhere.  Did I mention the AMA and the FDA considering a BLACK BOX warning on these drugs?  Study after study regarding the use these for ADD is coming back with negative long term effects that are worse than the problem they are prescribed for.  (See last post).  

Just because they are "prescribed all the time" does not make them good or safe.  Doctors during the middle ages routinely opened up skulls and rubbed in rock salt to get rid of migraines.  The patients usually died soon after, but their headaches went away.

Nope I don't have an MD and as for dosing, well thats why you do a little something called research.  Any jackass with a few books can figure out proper dosages through research and experiments.  

As for how legitimate adderall is medically, all I know is that it works and there are plenty of productive members of society taking it.  Which you know what, is good enough for me.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:50:33 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Stoopid.

Oh, gee, I need to see my doctor so that I can get a prescription for some METH!!  Yeah, that happens.  Do you have any gray matter left or have you smoked it all away in the name of "legitimate medical use?"  

GO AWAY TROLL.  There are enough idiots in the worldchildren on this website.  Go find them in the nearest alley and get the hell away from here.

ETA:  The slippery slope is for those with NO SELF CONTROL.  If you have a problem with alcohol, then get help.  You sound like "a NEW friend of Bill W.," or a newly Born Again Christian.  You are on a high with your new found life and are determined to "enlighten" everyone with your wisdom.  Live an let live (in other words....keep your sermons to yourself and live the best life you can).

Fixed it for ya...
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Stoopid.

GO AWAY TROLL.  There are enough idiots in the worldchildren on this website.  Go find them in the nearest alley and get the hell away from here.

Fixed it for ya...

wow thats real mature of you, calling me a child instead of a troll instead of actually offering an arguement to possibly debate.  Whos the real child in this situation?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top