Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 8:57:36 PM EDT
what is the box that hooks up to the wire, that provides the electric caled?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:58:23 PM EDT
[#1]
transformer
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are a horse, it's called the clicker - and you hate it...
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:34:12 PM EDT
[#3]
for the dogs.
can't keep them in the lot just had to go and catch them again.
5 years they have only gotten out maybe 1x a year.
twice tonight.

electrify it and maybe they will stay.if not anyone wants some huskies?

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:51:25 PM EDT
[#4]
The one I had would ground out if wet leaves or grass was touching it, I have 2 Labs, and they seemed to know when it was down. I once went to check where the grounded spot was, I was wearing tennis shoes, so I guess it couldn't shock me while I was touching it. Iwas kneeling down, pulling grass and the crack of my ass was exposed, one of my dogs touched her wet nose to my ass crack, we both jumped about 4 feet high, and then stared at eachother, I couldn't help but laugh my ass off after. FYI
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:00:07 PM EDT
[#5]
take a piss on the wire to see if it works .

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:08:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Get a 110 HotShot fence charger. It will kept those dogs in. I have seen them keep 1300 pound Hereford bulls in that didnt respect any other fence. They got nailed ounce with the Hotshot and decided they better leave the wire alone.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:34:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The one I had would ground out if wet leaves or grass was touching it, I have 2 Labs, and they seemed to know when it was down. I once went to check where the grounded spot was, I was wearing tennis shoes, so I guess it couldn't shock me while I was touching it. Iwas kneeling down, pulling grass and the crack of my ass was exposed, one of my dogs touched her wet nose to my ass crack, we both jumped about 4 feet high, and then stared at eachother, I couldn't help but laugh my ass off after. FYI

We have owned horses my whole life.. the animals can hear the oscillations in the wire. They DO know when it's down.

Ass crack and the dog... lmao - and the look into each others eyes is great!!! "What the fuck was that?", they both say...  lmfao
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top