Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 4:13:08 AM EDT
Here's the deal:

a certain a-hole seller went and dissapeared at the end of an auction (not just for me, but for quite a few others)

he didn't respond to my contacts and never attempted to contact me (or anyone else)

so, a lot of us left negative feedback.

well, just before the expiration of his window to leave feedback for me, he offers me a chance to complete the auction  AND do a 'mutual-withdrawl' of the negative feedback he just left me.

I contacted ebay, and of course those spineless liberal fucktards say they can't help me because it doesnt fit their requirement critera

Now, I had perfect feedback before this dickweed came along and pulled this stunt.

do I

A: suck it up, go ahead and do the mutual withdrawl, cowering like a girlymon

OR

B: say 'fuckyou' to him and not do the withdrawl.  He earned the negative feedback and deal with the ones he gave me.

what say you?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:22:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I did the same thing you are thinking and went with option A. Even went through the joke they call Square Trade and the POS still screwed me over by not sending me my item. All I did was remove his negative feedback and got crapped on so if I were you, I'd just take the negative feedback and forget trying to help him out. There are lots of crooks on Ebay and the last thing you want is take their negative feedback away.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:26:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Never mind, my reading skills succk.

Leave additional feedback for him describing what he did.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:34:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Do we need to do a firemission against him?

Got his username?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:36:25 AM EDT
[#4]
You can always respond to the negative feedback and say he's full of shit, or use squaretrade to contest it.  Don't do anything that involves sending this guy money.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:40:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quit worrying SOOOOO much about your Ebay feedback,sigh!!

Dole out negatives as needed and never look back....

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:34:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

But eBay feedback goes on your permanent record!!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:26:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:32:29 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't ebay very often, but if someone has a good number of positive feedbacks and a very small number of negatives, like HiramRanger's example of +50/-1, I strike that up as an asshole customer who no one can please and carry on. If you have plenty of positives I'm sure most people will overlook the one negative.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:00:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:09:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But eBay feedback goes on your permanent record!!

Holy shit!  The same permanent record from midle school?  Still following us around after all these years.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:11:47 AM EDT
[#11]
You must seek out and destroy. It is the only way to be sure .
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:15:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:24:56 AM EDT
[#13]
So have you gotten your funds/product from him? Until you do, string him along with promises of "withdrawing" the negative feedback, but don't take it off until you are happy.  I'd take the possible bad hit from him if I were you, and leave an explination.  I currently have about 320+ positives and three scumbags who hit me with a negative. No big deal.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:45:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Screw him.  Don't do the withdrawal.  Rebut his negative feedback.  

If others got screwed and left him negative feedback too, people will see what he's like.  And if you have one negative feedback, and it's from some turd, no one will hold it against you.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:48:06 AM EDT
[#15]
How about this:

Don't fucking use anti-gun E-bay.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:55:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top