Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2004 2:39:05 PM EST
Has anyone heard of or has "Radians Hunters ears" Its a electronic hearing protector that allows you to hear amplified sounds while hunting, but will block out loud noise. I am looking for a duo purpose protector like this but I don't want to get a piece of junk. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:41:38 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:53:40 PM EST
I am not familiar with the brand you mentioned. I have been using Peltor Com Tac's for a few years, both at the range and while hunting. They have given me great service thus far.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:02:20 PM EST
AILapua, Peltor has a Tactical Pro and a Com-Tac tactical headset. The latter running around $200.00. Is this what you have? I have tried on a pair of no name cheapies and it was exactly like what thebeekeeper1 just said. I want something that can be used at the range and also to hear low noise while walking in the woods or both.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:39:41 PM EST

Originally Posted By John40mm:
AILapua, Peltor has a Tactical Pro and a Com-Tac tactical headset. The latter running around $200.00. Is this what you have? I have tried on a pair of no name cheapies and it was exactly like what thebeekeeper1 just said. I want something that can be used at the range and also to hear low noise while walking in the woods or both.

Here is a picture of the ones I own.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:04:22 PM EST
I've never had a chance to even try any of those high falootin' electronic ears.

I've made it this far in life without them, so.....
Top Top