Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2004 5:30:10 PM EDT
I will get high speed internet this week and i haven't had it in about 2 yrs, so I want to start downloading music again but i hear its illegal.  What sites can you do this legally on, i used to use mikazza, do you have to pay now or how does it work, what sites do you guys recommend.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Copyright infringement.

Legally, you must pay for it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#2]
search this site some you will find out more on download sites.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:36:20 PM EDT
[#3]
napster is $1 per song.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#4]
The best way to get cds is by using mIRC. It is illegal for any type of agency to enter the rooms and collect information about people. Basically its a lot of music without the risk of being brought up on charges.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
napster is $1 per song.

The dumb thing about that is that a lot of cds have around 16 tracks, so you would end up paying more there than going to best buy and buying the original.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:38:36 PM EDT
[#6]
The newsgroups are full of music.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:39:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
napster is $1 per song.

thats insane, im talking about downloading 100's of songs, man good ole days are gone.

I used to have about 3,000 songs downloaded I was a download freakazoid.  I should have saved all them songs, damn
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:39:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Not if you don't get caught!

Here's a hint, the record companies go after people who SHARE large numbers of files.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top