Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 5:58:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:01:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
how many crackheads were snorting the pile in the street after he left?

I'm sorry but..........
You know the answer is.....

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#2]
"Dog the bounty hunter question"

NO, we don't know how he is still ali... Oh wait.

Yes, I would think a LEO should be on scene, and a Hazmat team too I think. SWAT teams dress in protective suits when searching meth labs don't they?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#3]
You just watch that show to see his old lady.  Mona is going to pop a knot on that haid if she catches you tugging at yourself and looking at that blond trailer park slut.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:03:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:04:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Being in the presence of the 'mullet of infinite justice' instantly renders all illegal drugs harmless.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:06:36 PM EDT
[#6]
ever wonder if what your watching is a work of fiction?

you know there was no jurasic park right?
the dinos were fake...  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You just watch that show to see his old lady.  Mona is going to pop a knot on that haid if she catches you tugging at yourself and looking at that blond trailer park slut.

so what exactly do you have against sluts?

Nothing in particular.  I just could never respect any woman that would lay down with "The Dawg".
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:06:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Being in the presence of the 'mullet of infinite justice' instantly renders all illegal drugs harmless.

That show is like gawking at a Car Accident...........something just makes you watch.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:11:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top