Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/5/2004 5:00:27 PM EST
I've been listening to Alizee lately...no, not just looking at pictures of her or watching movies. And I like to cuddle. Also, I leave for Navy basic training tomorrow.

What should I do? Shoot something to confirm my heterosexuality? Grab the 'stang and do donuts in the middle of the road?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:01:51 PM EST
If you spank your monkey thinking of her while you listen to her music, it's not so gay.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:01:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By 87gn:
I've been listening to Alizee lately...no, not just looking at pictures of her or watching movies. And I like to cuddle. Also, I leave for Navy basic training tomorrow.

What should I do? Shoot something to confirm my heterosexuality? Grab the 'stang and do donuts in the middle of the road?

Nope. Nothing you can do, youare gay!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:03:32 PM EST
Didn't you enter college at the age of 9? What are your goals in the Navy?

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:03:55 PM EST
You're a gonner.

Grab your crotch, spit on the sidewalk.
Yes, hop in the hot rod and leave black marks in front of your house.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:04:49 PM EST
You must contact THEREDGOAT immediately. He has all the answers you need.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:06:17 PM EST
as you line up in Navy boot camp: "nuts to buts" "rockets to sockets" "sacks to cracks".
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:06:58 PM EST
I have a feeling you will make a great semen.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:07:10 PM EST
I think there is going to be some peter puffing in your future. GO NAVY!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:08:47 PM EST
Yeah, Mr. race car driver...college at 9..cessna pilot....basic training???

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:14:55 PM EST
http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/95/139/01_2.html

Want pictures of my Navy contract? Or one of the airplanes? I'll post them tonight if anyone so wishes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:20:10 PM EST
If you have to ask.....well......btw good luck ! Take care and be careful. Thank you for serving our country! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:20:37 PM EST
So, to sum up...

Listening to Alizee, cuddling, joining the Navy, and driving a Mustang are NOT what makes you gay.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:22:41 PM EST

Originally Posted By BB:
Yeah, Mr. race car driver...college at 9..cessna pilot....basic training???

If that is him in that article, I would say that he called YOUR
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:24:16 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 5:27:15 PM EST by Atencio]
To be fair, though I slammed you in the other post, what I saw in the article was still overall impressive. But I stand by part of my original statement.....In the pic from your article you do kind of look like Doogie Howser

As far as remaining a confident heterosexual I would suggest you grab some copies of the Man Show, a few beers, and then hoot and holler at the girls on trampolines.

edit: read part of that wrong me thinks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:35:05 PM EST
Are you going to MEPS tommrow to ship out the next day or are you heading straight to Navy BT?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:36:54 PM EST
If you have to ask you must be gay. Yes you are gay.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:51:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By Mmanwitgun:
Are you going to MEPS tommrow to ship out the next day or are you heading straight to Navy BT?

Going to MEPS to ship out, my bad. They need to watch me go pee pee again.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:00:45 PM EST

Want pictures of my Navy contract? Or one of the airplanes? I'll post them tonight if anyone so wishes.

Tuohy began at UA last semester after completing two years at Pima Community College when he was just 12 and 13.

He skipped high school, never got a GED, took the SATs when he was 12 and expects to graduate in 2004.

But you said you started college at 9? Which is it?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:01:34 PM EST
Gay
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:03:05 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 6:04:27 PM EST by Cincinnatus]

...I like to cuddle. Also, I leave for Navy basic training tomorrow.

Yes.
Gay.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:03:17 PM EST

I'm pretty sure it's not the first time, I guarantee it won't be the last.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:07:03 PM EST
Dont ask dont tell
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:07:49 PM EST
Driving the mini is what makes you gay, not listening to Alizee

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:08:35 PM EST

Post pictures of your mustang next to your mini
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:09:21 PM EST
Ok, what are you going in as?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:10:29 PM EST
Gay
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:13:04 PM EST
My only exposure to this Alizee chick is the pics I've seen here. From what I've seen, she's a run of the mill hot young chick. Unfortunately, the doesn't have the bad girl appeal that puts the spring in my ding-aling.

Thus, in my eyes, although you are a heterosexual, you do confuse sexy with attractive.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:19:17 PM EST

Originally Posted By BB:

Tuohy began at UA last semester after completing two years at Pima Community College when he was just 12 and 13.

He skipped high school, never got a GED, took the SATs when he was 12 and expects to graduate in 2004.

But you said you started college at 9? Which is it?

Part time at 9, full time at 12. The article got a few things wrong - I don't read "hotrod" for one, it's Hot Rod. Either one sounds gay, but...also, I'm not as arrogant as it made me sound.

Since it's dark, dk_prof, will a video of the Mustang idling do? Since you also own a Mustang, I guarantee that it'll turn you on also, in a non-gay way
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:20:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 6:21:40 PM EST by BB]
I saw your stang, and your Dodge. Nice.

Don't know why you'd want to go in the NAV with what youve done so far though.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:22:25 PM EST

hope its in a cool area so you can party your ass off. The hotel here was in a shitty spot the first time I went. The second time, it was in downtown Springfeld, MA
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:43:15 PM EST

Since it's dark, dk_prof, will a video of the Mustang idling do? Since you also own a Mustang, I guarantee that it'll turn you on also, in a non-gay way

I'm just curious to see it, since I really like the older mustang - plus it would be really fun to see it parked next to that "cute" mini of yours
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:46:04 PM EST
When I saw the first post here with pics of Alizee, I got my computer pregnant.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:54:52 PM EST
Rules of Manhood

· Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.

· Any man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his fellow partygoers.

· When you are queried by a buddy’s wife, girlfriend, mother, father, priest, shrink, dentist, accountant or dog walker, you need not and should not provide any useful information whatsoever as to his whereabouts. You are permitted to deny his very existence.

· Unless he murdered someone in your immediate family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.

· You may exaggerate any anecdote told in a bar by 50 percent without recrimination; beyond that, anyone within earshot is allowed to call, “Bullsh*t!”. (Exception: When trying to pick up a girl, the allowable exaggeration rate rises to 400 percent.)

· If you’ve known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever.

· The maximum amount of time you have to wait for another guy who’s running late is 5 minutes. For a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 scale.

· Bitching about the brand of free beer in a buddy’s refrigerator is forbidden. You may gripe if the temperature is unsuitable.

· No man is ever required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering a friend’s birthday is strictly optional.

· Agreeing to distract the ugly friend of a hot babe your buddy is trying to hook up with is your legal duty. Should you get carried away with your good deed and end up having sex with the beast, your pal is forbidden to speak of it, even at your bachelor party.

· Before dating a buddy’s ex, you are required to ask his permission and he, in return, is required to grant it.

· Women who claim they “love to watch sports” must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to pick a Buffalo wing clean.

· If a man’s zipper is down, that’s his problem - you didn’t see nothin’.

· The universal compensation for buddies who help you move is beer.

· A man must never own a cat or like his girlfriend’s cat.

· When stumbling upon other guys watching a sports event, you may always ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who’s playing.

· When your girlfriend/wife expresses a desire to fix her whiney friend up with your pal, you may give her the go-ahead only if you’ll be able to warn your buddy and give him time to prepare excuses about joining the priesthood.

· It is permissible to consume a fruity chick drink only when you’re sunning on a tropical beach... and it’s delivered by a topless super model...and it’s free.

· A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.

· If a buddy is outnumbered, outmanned, or too drunk to fight, you must jump into the fight. Exception: If within the last 24 hours his actions have caused you to think, “What this guy needs is a good ass-whopping,” then you may sit back and enjoy.

· Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both. That’s just plain mean.

· If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you better be referring to his beer.

· Never join your girlfriend/wife in dissing a buddy, except when she’s withholding sex pending your response.

· Never talk to a man in the bathroom unless you’re on equal footing; either both urinating or both waiting in line. In all other situations, a nod is all the conversation you need.

· If a buddy is already singing along to a song in the car, you may not join him...too gay.

· If fast dancing is absolutely necessary, a man may NEVER raise his hands above shoulder level ...super gay.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:56:27 PM EST
If you have to ask, YOU ARE GAY!!!

You're probably just over-compensating when watching Alizee.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:07:01 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 7:07:26 PM EST by 87gn]
For all the car guys. One is high quality but very short, the other is low quality but pretty long.

More to come.

RIGHT CLICK, SAVE TARGET AS:

home.earthlink.net/~cessna180/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/2.mpg

home.earthlink.net/~cessna180/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/1.mpg

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:11:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By BB:
I saw your stang, and your Dodge. Nice.

Don't know why you'd want to go in the NAV with what youve done so far though.

Did you see the Cardomain site? with pics of the Charger, and the other mustang?

notice the MOTORCYCLE helmet :

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:14:22 PM EST

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:29:06 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:40:17 PM EST
Has anyone ever stuffed it in your pooper and posted pics? If so, you might be gay.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:42:55 PM EST
Possibly. If we were alone Id be watching you and not giving you any chances to try anything.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:50:48 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:23:48 PM EST
From left, in rear: 172, Champ, 170, Mustang. Behind the Mustang is my namesake, the Grand National. In front: the Mini.

Mini and the 310.

Taken a few minutes ago, for those who didn't believe the Mini could go 120...

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:24:01 PM EST
posting here and not being sure about it being gay is gay
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:31:00 PM EST
Have you ever put anything IN your pooper?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:34:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By KA3B:
Have you ever put anything IN your pooper?

a mini cooper
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:36:11 PM EST
87gn- Nice vehicles (both air and ground)! Are those your aircraft? If so, are you a pilot?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:38:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 8:47:52 PM EST by airtranscrash]

sorry dude, you are assed out of luck now. should have joined a real branch... like the chair force. at least do somethin without the gay implications
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:41:19 PM EST
Isn't the "don't ask, don't tell" policy still in effect?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:48:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By bvmjethead:
Isn't the "don't ask, don't tell" policy still in effect?

absolutely is.

by the way, congrats on your accomplishments 87
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:10:45 PM EST
thx everyone.

I am a pilot, we used to live in the bush in Alaska and I learned to fly on floats, which pretty much nobody starts off with. It was fun to tell my friends at Scout summer camp that I had started, taxiied (in the water), taken off, flown, and landed all by myself, when I was 13, and my dad was asleep in the backseat. Nobody believed me...

As for what I'll do in the Navy, I'm going to be an FMF Corpsman (medic). The reason: look at the pictures. Look at everything I have. It's only right that I earn all that stuff, and the freedom that lets me have it. I couldn't sit in college staring at girls while people I knew, who honored me by calling me their friend, died in Iraq. That's why...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top