Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2002 12:02:51 AM EDT
so i don't get run over walking at night!
actually i want to put reflective tape on my spare A.L.I.C.E. pack (filled with sandbags ofcorse) cos i want to start humping it around in the mornings to get in shape and don't want to get harassed by anyone. don't want anyone thinking i'm a suicide bomber! think home depot or walmart?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:09:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Try a store that specializes in construction gear.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:11:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Forget reflective tape and get a "roadguard's vest" either blue or orange. The same stuff as construction workers and police use. (Just don't get it with "Police" on it, hehe) You could probably get it for about $10 at wal-mart or some place that sells saftey equipment.

We used them during road marches on active roads. It fits right over your head and down the back of your ALICE, as well as down the front of you. Easier to take off as well, no sticky shit to deal with.

Just my .02
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:48:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Found some at Radio shack once.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 3:36:15 AM EDT
[#4]
northernsafety.com    They have a great selection and excellent prices and ship the day they recieve your  order.   Get their catalogue also which has great deal on hearing  and eye protection.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:08:46 AM EDT
[#5]
A bicycle shop?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:17:50 AM EDT
[#6]
What color do you want? I own an Ad Agency/Graphic Design firm and we have tons of the stuff laying around from old projects.

Presently, there's red, orange, blue and I think some Kermit the frog green. There's also reflective black but I'm not sure how much.

I'd be happy to send you some strips. I'll look at my Alice pack and see what size.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top