Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/3/2003 7:55:18 AM EDT
not bad dreams like "i didn't study for the test" etc. just regular school day type stuff. sitting in class, goofing off, passing notes. i have not been in high school or seen my old friends since graduation (15 years) but i have these vivid dreams about twice a month.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:01:59 AM EDT
Dreamnt of a group of us taking a test as a team the other night during my whole 2 hours of sleep...
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:11:36 AM EDT
Yeah, I do too... I graduated in '91 and don't really consider myself to be one of those that 'peaked' in HS. I do however get some of those 'didn't study for the test' dreams occasionally. The best ones involve some of the cuties I went to HS with.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:16:25 AM EDT
Occassionaly. Mostly it's just the "hey I'm in high school again' type of dream. Luckily I usually realize that I've been out of high school for several years and I can do whatever I want.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:22:16 AM EDT
I dreamed that I went to my locker but it wasnt mine.....so I went down the hall to another one, and it was not mine then I recived detention for being late. (this was a dream about middle school) I had a dream about studying a test that I never actually studied for and I ended up passing. It was really weird.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:26:50 AM EDT
No, you guys are just a bunch of looneys!!! JK [:D]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:28:01 AM EDT
I've had that 'can't remember which locker is yours' dream too... wierd. Bet the Psychs would love these dreams to interpret...[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:28:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Citabria7GCBC: I dreamed that I went to my locker but it wasnt mine.....so I went down the hall to another one, and it was not mine then I recived detention for being late. (this was a dream about middle school)
View Quote
Heh heh, I used to have a dream (long after I graduated) about not being about to remember the combo on my gym locker, so I had to wear those stupid SHORT tight shorts (green and gold were our colors) and reversible t-shirt (with last name in marker across the front, of course) to the rest of my classes.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:41:29 AM EDT
close...I dream of high school cheerleaders.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:51:19 AM EDT
No, I just dream of being 19 or 20, I want my 71 GTO back, hair back, gas money and beer money for a weekend, thats all, just 1 damn weekend...
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:51:27 AM EDT
I never dream of High School, thank God. It would be considered a nightmare if I did!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:01:36 PM EDT
Yeah...I've had this dream a few times... My High School contacts me and I am notified that there was a clerical error and in fact I did not have ample credits or enough coursework in various areas of study to graduate...and therefore I must go back for one semester with a full courseload with their regular student body. If I don't, it will mean in a retroactive sort of way that I will lose my H.S. diploma, and therefore my college degree and my job. I end up in a lot of arguements with teachers if I don't like their political agenda they are trying to push. I also get on a few of their asses if I don't think they are doing a good job of teaching. Also, throughout the dream, I am trying to nail a few of the cuter teachers. All in all...it's a fun dream to have.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:23:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Zippy_The_Wonderdog: Yeah...I've had this dream a few times... My High School contacts me and I am notified that there was a clerical error and in fact I did not have ample credits or enough coursework in various areas of study to graduate...and therefore I must go back for one semester with a full courseload with their regular student body. If I don't, it will mean in a retroactive sort of way that I will lose my H.S. diploma, and therefore my college degree and my job.
View Quote
Wow, that's pretty weird, I have had a similar dream a couple times.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:34:27 PM EDT
Fucking way too wierd man, I've had the same fucking dream also. Not enough credits to graduate and the error is found later and I get in argument with the office as I'm a 30 year old in high school. Way fucking wierd!!!!! I have the locker dream often too! The Matrix has you.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:35:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By HKocher:
Originally Posted By Zippy_The_Wonderdog: Yeah...I've had this dream a few times... My High School contacts me and I am notified that there was a clerical error and in fact I did not have ample credits or enough coursework in various areas of study to graduate...and therefore I must go back for one semester with a full courseload with their regular student body. If I don't, it will mean in a retroactive sort of way that I will lose my H.S. diploma, and therefore my college degree and my job.
View Quote
Wow, that's pretty weird, I have had a similar dream a couple times.
View Quote
HOLY SHIT!!! I have that dream on an occasionally recurring basis. Except there is no fun involved...it's all bullshit. Weird.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:54:51 PM EDT
Okay okay okay...all you guys who are having the same dream I am having...where'd you go to High School? If all of you say Naperville Central High School, Naperville Illinois...move over Nightmare on Elm Street.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 2:05:54 PM EDT
Hell yes I dream of HS. No responsibilities, No worries, No bills. Lot's of cute girls everywhere, cold beer on the weekend by the lake. Damn right, I miss every bit of it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 2:34:35 PM EDT
hell no! I hated high school, my best times were after high school. High school is a bunch of punks and idiots. Early 20's was the best times, because you were with people you wanted to be with, in high school I was with a lot of people I didnt want to be with, plus there was a lot of racism at my school, I learned that it never ends, people are the same later in life too.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 2:38:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 1shott: No, I just dream of being 19 or 20, I want my 71 GTO back, hair back, gas money and beer money for a weekend, thats all, just 1 damn weekend...
View Quote
God it was great... Womenz, beer, cars, ALL AMERICAN! What I remember about high school most is the three weeks after I got my license. Those were the greatest weeks of my life.
Top Top