Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 6:06:43 PM EDT

pump 8 rounds of .45 hardball into the drivers side window of the guy who just cut you off missing your front bumper my less than a foot. Just so he could race up to the next group of traffic ahead of you. oh yeah did i mention that I had my wife and 10 month old baby girl with me.  ok I'm done, I feel better.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:09:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the traffic in LA, yeah, I do about every 30 minutes
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't think.  Do.

Oh wait, thats illegal.  Never mind.

Darn laws, always getting in the way.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I can relate
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:13:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Sometimes I get mad at other drivers but it doesnt make me want to shoot them in the face.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, but emotions change more often than a womans mind, & if we react to all our emotions we would be no better than the human animals we detest.

I do understand how you feel tho. I feel like that when someone flies past me when my 7 yr old son is with me crossing into the store front of a grocery store or the like.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#6]
that is why they call it ROAD RAGE!!

Now count to ten and say to yourself, "I'm not going to loose it and go to Jail"
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:20:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Please read the rules if you wish to remain a member of this site.  4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top