Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2010 7:08:47 PM EDT
Watching the NBA playoffs.Why are the the players allowed to look like gang banger/inmates with their tats but Ben R. gets into deep shit for trying to score some tail?
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Watching the NBA playoffs.Why are the the players allowed to look like gang banger/inmates with their tats but Ben R. gets into deep shit for trying to score some tail?

Are you actually stupid enough to equate having tattoos with being accused of sexually assaulting two women?

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 7:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you actually stupid enough to equate having tattoos with being accused of sexually assaulting two women?

Who is Ben R?
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 7:14:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who is Ben R?

The Steelers quarterback, Rothlesberger or whatever his name is.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who is Ben R?

The Steelers quarterback, Rothlesberger or whatever his name is.

Thanks, I've been out of the loop for awhile
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 7:24:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

If they were not bar whores they would not have recanted.If your version is right,he should be thrown out of the league.Tat comment still applies.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 9:34:47 PM EDT
[#6]
tats = bad person
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 9:44:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

If they were not bar whores they would not have recanted.If your version is right,he should be thrown out of the league.Tat comment still applies.

Or he could have paid them whatever they wanted to STFU
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

tats = bad person

Link Posted: 4/21/2010 1:19:20 PM EDT
[#9]
jolly damn fine

a tat thread

I always get re-educated about my white trashiness in these threads

new educational point to find out my ink puts me on the same level as an accused rapist though
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 1:21:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

jolly damn fine

a tat thread

I always get re-educated about my white trashiness in these threads

new educational point to find out my ink puts me on the same level as an accused rapist though

Freedom loving, non-judgemental ARFCOM...

Link Posted: 4/21/2010 1:41:44 PM EDT
[#11]
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
'You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 1:55:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
'You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.

Is that before or after the "can't eat the pig" thing?

Is that before or after the "keeping the Sabbath day" thing?

Is that before the "if you have sex with your wife while she is on the rag you gotta stay outside the camp" thing?

I can only infer that you go and present yourself to the High Priest everytime you have a skin rash, huh?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top