Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/5/2004 5:41:47 PM EST
poll coming.......................
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:43:13 PM EST
Yep-Yep
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:43:31 PM EST
Not sure - but that's an awesome expression !!

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:44:06 PM EST
I dont think he wiped his ass with Edwards, but he sure did own him several times!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:44:16 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 5:44:28 PM EST by paenutz]
LOL... Eddwards cant even follow directions!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:44:28 PM EST

Originally Posted By Wraith:
Yep-Yep

+1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:46:06 PM EST
Cheney did exactly what I suspected he'd do: He looked "presidential," he calmly, cool-ly ripped apart his opponent and exposed Edwards for the fraud he is.

Edwards got schooled tonight. He looked like a fricken amatuer.

Bravo, Mr. Vice-President.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:46:52 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:47:12 PM EST
I like your poll choices, now can I post a pic of a girl with a big butt
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:47:22 PM EST
Edwards was sweeting and babling, and Cheney put the hot poker to him serveral times.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:47:40 PM EST
OK, fess up - who the FUCK are the idiots here that voted that Edwards won? You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:47:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
Cheney did exactly what I suspected he'd do: He looked "presidential," he calmly, cool-ly ripped apart his opponent and exposed Edwards for the fraud he is.

Edwards got schooled tonight. He looked like a fricken amatuer.

Bravo, Mr. Vice-President.

+1

Edwards danced around every question. He'd get asked a question, then start to answer from a question two questions ago and then finally come around and sort of answer the question. I'm surprized the lady didn't call him on it and tell him to stay on the subject.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:50:07 PM EST
I'd say that VP Cheney "flushed the John!"

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:51:51 PM EST
Cheney looked presedential. Edwards looked and sounded like a tax and spend liberal. Cheney brought up Edwards record, several times. Something that Bush didn't do. I think the President should bring up Kerry's record more. Let the people see what bums they really are.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:52:23 PM EST
Wiping your ass with Edward kinda defeat the purpose of ass-wiping, no?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:54:55 PM EST

Originally Posted By Javak:

excellent point!!!!!

i hadn't considered the consequences of wiping your ass with shit before now..........................
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:55:08 PM EST

Originally Posted By Greywolf2112:
OK, fess up - who the FUCK are the idiots here that voted that Edwards won? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

We have a few DUh trolls about.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:57:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 5:58:24 PM EST by Backstop]
I about blew a gasket when Cheney was talking about Edwards' attendance record.
Cheney said he had one of the worst.
Then Cheney said he was in the Chambers almost every Tuesday.
Then he said this (debate) was the first time he had met him!

Slam dunk, mother fucker!

HAHA! (wiping your ass with shit)

EDIT: vote #98 for Hell yes he did.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:58:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By Aimless:
I didn't watch it, but was on the phone with a semi-liberal/Bush hating friend and he said Cheney was knocking the stuffing of out Edwards. I called that one wrong, Although Cheney is obviously a sharp and dangerous guy to mess with, I still figured Edwards would have Cheney on the ropes or at least stand toe to toe with him.

Edwards had no chance to put Cheney on the ropes, because he is hamstrung by his Party's platform, and his running mate's statements.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:58:56 PM EST
He put W's points togeather with a great presentation and sent Edwards home crying. Period.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:59:26 PM EST
He made me proud. Too bad he is not our President.

/I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:59:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By TheKill:
Edwards had no chance to put Cheney on the ropes, because he is hamstrung by his Party's platform, and his running mate's statements.

Yep, the dumbass came to a gun fight with...well...nothing! HAHA!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:00:40 PM EST
That part about not meeting Edwards until that night was a round-house to the head that Edwards never recovered from.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:00:57 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:01:38 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:01:54 PM EST

That part about not meeting Edwards until that night was a round-house to the head that Edwards never recovered from.

At that point, Edwards lost his smirk and his head movements changed very slightly. How that guy was a "high powered" trial lawyer I dunno......
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:03:12 PM EST

Originally Posted By Wolfpack:
I paticularly don't think Cheney did that well, I was hoping for better. While Edwards is rambling on about how he and Kerry are gonna do all these amazing things in 4 years why doesn't Cheney give up his time and have Edwards explain how? It's real easy to say were gonna do this and that but the VP should ask how exactly do you plan on doing it.....there would be no answer.

P.S. This place is as bad as DU if you put up a poll and then get called a DU'er if you vote aganist the "norm"....

HORSESHIT

i conceded the last debate to kerry because he won it, im calling this one for cheney because HE WON IT, fucking PERIOD.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:04:05 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:04:34 PM EST

I paticularly don't think Cheney did that well, I was hoping for better. While Edwards is rambling on about how he and Kerry are gonna do all these amazing things in 4 years why doesn't Cheney give up his time and have Edwards explain how? It's real easy to say were gonna do this and that but the VP should ask how exactly do you plan on doing it.....there would be no answer.

P.S. This place is as bad as DU if you put up a poll and then get called a DU'er if you vote aganist the "norm"....

Nah... not true. I voted "draw" simply because although Cheney is RIGHT and Edwards was WRONG on the issues and how to deal with them, Edwards was the one who basically had "all the right answers" for all the selfish pricks who only care about free health care, free drugs, and free retirement, at the cost of further socialization of Amerika. Edwards was the one who was saying what much of the public wants to hear.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:04:41 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:04:51 PM EST
Y'all don't seem to understand that if you agreed with Edwards, you'd have thought he eeked it out. He gave the antiwar line on Iraq, and although I didn't catch much after 9:00, he appeared to get the expected party line digs in domestically. Ergo a true Kerry supporter will think he won.

For the rest of us, it appeared that Edwards was amateurish.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:04:52 PM EST
The attendance zinger was the best of the evening, it will be repeated until 11/02.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:05:57 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 6:06:12 PM EST by TheKill]

Originally Posted By Panhandle:
The attendance zinger was the best of the evening, it will be repeated until 11/02.

Agreed. Tom Brokaw and NBC came back from commercial with that soundbite already tonight!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:05:59 PM EST
I thought GW lost last week's debate. I don't think it was a squeaker, either. Edwards' performance tonight made GW's look downright brilliant.

Cheney mopped the floor with little Eddie.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:07:05 PM EST
I'm just relieved to know that I'm not the ONLY fucking moron who doesn't know jack shit about anything...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:07:07 PM EST

Originally Posted By TexRdnec:

HORSESHIT

i conceded the last debate to kerry because he won it, im calling this one for cheney because HE WON IT, fucking PERIOD.

Well then why did you put up the fucking poll if you KNEW the answer??

to spark debate, which this is........................care to continue or just take the john edwards route?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:08:08 PM EST

I thought GW lost last week's debate. I don't think it was a squeaker, either. Edwards' performance tonight made GW's look downright brilliant.

Cheney mopped the floor with little Eddie.

Hear Hear!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:11:52 PM EST
there is ownage, and then there is what Vice President Cheney did to edwards
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:12:15 PM EST
Edwards looked like Roy Jones Jr. at the end of his last fight....

Out Cold...

M4-AK
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:12:37 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:14:41 PM EST

to spark debate, which this is........................care to continue or just take the john edwards route?

Maybe I expected more out of him than you did. I know that to the Democrat base and undecideds Edwards looked good...I don't like anything him or Kerry stand for....or flip-flop for but I can at least take off the GOP blinders long enough to see how Mr. and Mrs. Soccermom in Smalltown USA who haven't made up thier mind who they are voting for and think they might of liked all the "promises" Edwards was promising. You and I know all that shit is impossible and Edwards was making it sound like the US will turn into Mayberry USA if him and Kerry are elected....some people (seniors) actually believe it.

I'm still waiting for the "free" healthcare Billy promised me in '92.

if i wasn't objective i'd still be spouting how GW won the first debate through substance...................anybody with an original thought in their fucking head can see through this debate to the winner.......................anybody else was gonna vote straight party moron anyway
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:14:45 PM EST
"im a fucking moron and don't know jack shit about anything"

I love the 4th option ...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:15:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By Javak:

excellent point!!!!!

i hadn't considered the consequences of wiping your ass with shit before now..........................

+1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:16:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By -Absolut-:
there is ownage, and then there is what Vice President Cheney did to edwards

Yep.

"Bend over, little Eddie, this may be painful at first...."
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:18:55 PM EST

Yep.

"Bend over, little Eddie, this may be painful at first...."

But don't worry, Big John will wipe some cream on it later.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:19:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By skid2964:
"im a fucking moron and don't know jack shit about anything"

I love the 4th option ...

im hoping thats the reason for as many people voting that way as did
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:20:41 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:20:56 PM EST

I don't agree with the first part of your statment but you hit the 10 ring on the PS.
Kerry won the first debate.
Cheney won this one.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:23:59 PM EST

+1

I thought he might cry
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:24:32 PM EST
For the record:
www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/debatereferee/debate_1005.html

VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY: And Senator, frankly, you have a record in the Senate that's not very distinguished. You've missed 33 out of 36 meetings in the Judiciary Committee, almost 70 percent of the meetings of the Intelligence Committee.
You've missed a lot of key votes: on tax policy, on energy, on Medicare reform.
Your hometown newspaper has taken to calling you "Senator Gone." You've got one of the worst attendance records in the United States Senate.
Now, in my capacity as vice president, I am the president of Senate, the presiding officer. I'm up in the Senate most Tuesdays when they're in session.
The first time I ever met you was when you walked on the stage tonight.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:27:48 PM EST

anybody with an original thought in their fucking head can see through this debate to the winner.......................anybody else was gonna vote straight party moron anyway

Your right.....

[chant]Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it,Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it, Cheney won...no doubt about it,[/chant]

Sorry I thought different.

oh, cause that was what i solicited
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top