User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2010 9:58:55 PM EDT
Saw it tonight it was pretty cool

worth the time IMO

plus Anne Hathaway always does it for me

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:15:03 PM EDT
[#1]
i saw it yesterday.. Was pretty good.. but mr deep was in poor form... accent slipped from scene to scene. Other than that was good..
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:17:12 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a Movies forum below this one.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:17:31 PM EDT
[#3]
The girls went Saturday...I had no interest.

They liked it.

HH
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:28:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Uhhhh...
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:31:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I tire of Tim Burton's house movies... I really don't want to keep funding more houses for him.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:38:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I think that was on purpose. When he got mad he went all Highland on us.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:40:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't want to start anything here, but I thought the movie was really, really bad. They completely lost sight of the original story's lack of sense and made a Narnia-esque epic of it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:40:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i saw it yesterday.. Was pretty good.. but mr deep was in poor form... accent slipped from scene to scene. Other than that was good..

I think that was on purpose, he was mad after all.

Other than the 30 second pseudo-breakdance thing at the end (I'm pretty sure just to remind you it was produced by Disney) it wasn't bad.

And cute blondes in plate armor with cool swords killin shit is always good too.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:59:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

There is a Movies forum below this one.

yep hung out there quite a bit but prefer GDs traffic

thanks

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:04:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Saw it with the new girlfriend and her friend Saturday.  I thought it was weird and violent.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#11]
It was good,took the kids Saturday.People have to remember it is not an accurate depiction of the book as it is a semi sequel.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
 I thought it was weird and violent.
Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

So it's worth seeing, then?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top