Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 10:52:06 AM EDT
Do people sell demilitarized stingers? Or exact replicas? Can't seem to find any on auction sites, wondering if any one knows of websites that sell them.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Good Luck
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:04:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes sir.

I have 5 FIM-92s for sale. These are real FIM-92s. Perfect for any air threats you may encounter.

Please email me at [email protected] so we can discuss our future dealings.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yes sir.

I have 5 FIM-92s for sale. These are real FIM-92s. Perfect for any air threats you may encounter.

Eh? I already said non working. I don't want to blow up any thing, just for a display piece.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#4]

The gunshop which Norman74 used to work at has a dummy Redeye handheld missile launcher on the wall, so they must be available some way.  I am in a Stinger/Avenger National Guard unit, and every platoon has about 12 training missiles, but they are in pretty bad shape for the most part.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:06:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes sir.

Eh? I already said non working. I don't want to blow up any thing, just for a display piece.

It's not gonna happen.  You can get a LAW tube.  But if you find someone trying to sell an inert Stinger, your about to meet the men in black.

And DUDE would anybody sell Stinger missle technology to a person with a handle like Kamikazi?

hahahahahaha
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes sir.

It's not gonna happen.  You can get a LAW tube.  But if you find someone trying to sell an inert Stinger, your about to meet the men in black.

And DUDE would anybody sell Stinger missle technology to a person with a handle like Kamikazi?

hahahahahaha

My name only reflects how I play in online computer games, not real life. You however live up to your name on this forum.

"But if you find someone trying to sell an inert Stinger, your about to meet the men in black."

Why? If it is inert it is inert?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes sir.

hahahahahaha

My name only reflects how I play in online computer games, not real life.

"But if you find someone trying to sell an inert Stinger, your about to meet the men in black."

Well it's still in theater all over the world, so any part of the unit can be used to service current inventory.  So until it's obsolete, your not gonna be able to buy it...legally.
Just buy another gun or something...

Shit who's the fuckin troll.  Your asking how to buy a restricted guided missle.  Give me a fucking break...

Call this guy.  he may have an extra for ya...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:12:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes sir.

hahahahahaha

My name only reflects how I play in online computer games, not real life.

Well it's still in theater all over the world, so any part of the unit can be used to service current inventory.  So until it's obsolete, your not gonna be able to buy it...legally.
Just buy another gun or something...

Shit who's the fuckin troll.  Your asking how to buy a restricted guided missle.  Give me a fucking break...

Where did I say I wanted the missile? I simply wanted a demilitarized launcher for a display piece. NON WORKING, DOESN'T FIRE, SITS ON THE WALL, LOOK AT IT. Does that compute? *taps ar50troll on the forhead*.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:13:32 AM EDT
[#9]
This is about as close as your gonna be able to get.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:13:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yes sir.

I was joking.

Anyway, I doubt you can find one, since the electronics part might be classified or restricted. Maybe just the tube though.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#11]
ar50troll, you have in no way helped this thread. I hope your ISP goes out so it can continue in peace.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:16:04 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
ar50troll, you have in no way helped this thread. I hope your ISP goes out so it can continue in peace.

Uhh yeah..I cantenna so I don't need an ISP.  I have one, but don't use it much.

I'll quit this thread for now.  But one last bit of advice.  Please quit trying to buy restricted military hardware across the internet.  Just isn't smart.

BTW my screen name came from a moderator here.  And I earned it
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uhh yeah..I cantenna so I don't need an ISP.  I have one, but don't use it much.

I'll quit this thread for now.  But one last bit of advice.  Please quit trying to buy restricted military hardware across the internet.  Just isn't smart.

BTW my screen name came from a moderator here.  And I earned it

I could care less if you think you are special because you can troll, takes more skill to be a nice person.  

Dummy or inert stingers hardly seem restricted. AS THEY DON'T WORK!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes sir.

I was joking.

Anyway, I doubt you can find one, since the electronics part might be classified or restricted. Maybe just the tube though.

Well, the tube is a Classified/Controlled item as long as the sights are still bore-sighted to the tube. And GOOD LUCK getting a "Live" gripstock assembly...

The mounting screws of the sight have blue "paint seals" on them. I was told once the screws are loosened and seals are broken, the sights are no longer considered to be bore-sighted.

I once was offered a complete dummy Redeye set-up. Complete with the dummy missle and shipping/storage container with all accessories. This was from my Battery's 1SG. The Battalion was going through Deactivation and all sorts of goodies were hitting the trash. I can't remember why I turned it down...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:15:26 PM EDT
[#15]
I really hate to admit that I too would love to have an inert or or even better one of the old M60 FHT's.  I have fond memories of dragging that thing all over of the ROK.   Back inteh old days we even had a multi service competition in the ROK for Stinger teams.  I can almost hear the gasps as you sit infront of my wood stove and see the whole assembly handing there.    Well back to reality and work.

Scorpion34 OUT!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top