Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 1:54:31 AM EDT
dem anti-war mom sheehan joined by sharpton, white supremacists already there(muslims next?)

it seems that the white supremacists don't like the US supporting Israel(cus they're Jewish)

its strange that sharpton would be on the same side as the white supremacists
(on second thought, both groups have always tried their best to destroy the black race)

the reason I am wondering if the muslims will be next to join her is because
the sharptons and white supremacists of the world have something in common with the muslims

all three groups hate the Jews(something that all three also have in common with HITLER)but for some reason
that never gets mentioned by the leftist liberal media while they are playing the "hitler card" against repubs
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:12:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Now we know where Bin Laden is hiding.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:14:19 AM EDT
[#2]
FIght! Fight! Fight!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:36:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I heard yesterday Shemain Nugent and a convoy of Pro Bush supporters are on their way to Crawford now.

I feel sorry for the residents of Crawford.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:49:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Me too

I am just wondering how peaceful a big get together will turn out with.........
sharpton's followers, david duke's followers and militant muslims all in the same room
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#5]
We need someone to design a big drill in the BIY forum.  Hippy Jamfest 2005 is reaching critical mass.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a sick feeling Cindy Sheehan is the Lacipetersonmichaeljacksonnataleeholloway story of the rest of the year.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:08:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I can think of no better place for a cropduster loaded with napalm, aside from maybe mecca.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:15:37 PM EDT
[#8]
[sheehan] "Oh my lucky stars! a negro! [/sheehan]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:19:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Shine the camera on them. Let the country see who the anti-war movement is made up of.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:24:44 PM EDT
[#10]
What a collection of fuckwits.

Oh, and when it comes to white (trash) supremacists, it's "Joooooooz," not "Jews." You have to get it in the proper derisive tone.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:38:38 PM EDT
[#11]
This stupid bitch is turning that town into a fucking media circus.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Just imagine all those asshats piled into Denny's at 6am for breakfast!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top