Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/21/2007 11:11:09 PM EDT
Not sure how to broche this subject but I started a thread about Ladies and Gentlemen as my daughter went to prom tonight. Well besides my daughter MY Son gave me a little fright tonight. WHen I went to pick up my daughter I saw him out dancing and the girl was rubbing up right against him. It was very sensual and totally not appropriate for teenagers. I had to stop and stare for a moment.

a part of me wanted to tell the girl to go home and the other part of me wanted to give my son a condom. They grow up too fast.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:25:13 AM EDT
Worthless w/o pics, Patty.................
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:33:11 AM EDT
Part of the modern times we live in, some females are a bit wild and waste no time in showing a guy they like him. sadly this is some what normal

oh and with out pics or video, well you know
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:37:27 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pattymcn: They grow up too fast.

My second child went to his Senior Prom last night. He and a few of his buddies rented a Limo (that was incredible ) and their dates were beautiful. It's really scary!

They do grow up too fast! I've come to the realization that my Babies aren't babies anymore.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:43:18 AM EDT
Patty, was she hot?

Sorry its that double standard thing, now if it was my daughter doing that to her date I'd be pissed.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 9:39:54 AM EDT
The girl was/is cute but very short [about a foot and a half shorter than my son].

Good News though, my son was crowned King of the Prom.
Top Top