Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2002 10:16:04 AM EDT
What a kick-ass movie.Faithful to the game series,but with plenty of twists.
Good overall tactics by the Umbrella Armed Response Team,and plenty of gunfire,with G-36K's along with a few 1911's and some tricked out UMP smgs and a grenade launcher or two.This is a MUST SEE movie if you enjoy movies such as DAWN OF THE DEAD or the like.Zombies were horrifying.Ending leaves it open for sequel,along with SHTF goodness.
"The Dead Walk!"
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 10:39:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 10:49:14 AM EDT
[#2]
NOW ..DON'T LAUGH..... BUT  the first time i ever played the game..i played it nonstop for a couple of days ... and there were parts of the game that scared the crud out of me.. i would be so intent trying to find the next pieces of the puzzel that when the "monster" reached thru the window of the police station.. going down the long hall way.. i just about pooped my pants.... it is truly a fun game.. i hope the movie is as fun.,...
  john in houston
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I just saw the 12:40pm showing here in Indy (I took the day off to get the car registered and prep for the Indy 1500 gun show).  While the tools were cool, the movie was OK.  Frankly, I'd have wised up A LOT sooner than the security team.  How many times does a zombie have to get up before you GO FOR THE HEAD?  Christ.  My wife could have figured it out and she hates horror movies.

All in all, though, pretty good action.  And, true to form, they left it open for a sequel.  I guess that's OK.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to hope for an "uncut" DVD.

For a zombie movie, there wasn't that much violence. I wanted more gore. I wanted to see naked chicks.

The editing was awful, they kept cutting away just when the action was getting good.

Left me with that hollow empty feeling of "They could have made this movie SO much better."

Felt the same about Tomb Raider.

Av.

Edited: This movie can't come close to Dawn of the Dead, or any of the Return of the Living Dead movies. Or even Dead Alive. Or Re-Animator. Or even They Saved Hitler's Brain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top